PR: Gartner says 80% of supply chain blockchain initiatives will remain at a pilot stage through 2022
PRESS RELEASE January 23, 2020 Through 2022, 80% of supply chain blockchain initiatives will remain at a ...
News / Supply chain players must transform operations to suit a 'circular economy'
Supply chain executives need to prepare to transform their operations from a linear to circular ...
Premium / Analysis: a weak economy more of a threat to logistics than cyber attacks
Comment: “Maersk ransomware attack may hit ‘tens of thousands’ of shippers”, ran The Loadstar headline at ...
News / Unilever stays top of Gartner supply chain best 15 in Europe
Not everyone agrees that Gartner’s supply chain rankings are correct. For one thing, 50% of ...
Recommends / How Unilever overtook Amazon in supply chain rankings
While there have been some murmurs of discontent in past years over the Gartner Supply ...
Recommends / Gartner ranks top European supply chain organisations for 2014
In what is possibly as objective a way of measuring different companies’ supply chains as ...
- 1.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 2.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 3.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 4.Bangladesh in lockdown as virus halts business and threatens the economy
- 5.Change of dynamic: air freight demand now 'the reverse of three weeks ago'
- 1. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 2. Arthur Brown on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 3. P Balasubramanian on Asia-Europe airfreight traffic could be permanently lost to rail or sea
- 4. JoinHub Pharma on Comment: how to keep your customers calm in the coronavirus crisis
- 5. Alessandro Pasetti on Premium access in a war economy – every little helps