Recommends / In Trump’s trade war with China, west coast ports are 'gummed up'
Tariffs, and the uncertainty surrounding them, are causing havoc at US ports. The Los Angeles ...
News / Whitehall issues draft tariffs for imports as no-deal Brexit looms
Preparing for a no-deal Brexit is now the base-case scenario for logistics firms and shippers ...
SA: U.S. retailers prep for new tariffs
Seeking Alpha reports: “Major U.S. retailers are getting aggressive positioning themselves with Chinese suppliers in anticipation of ...
News / Can Flexport keep advancing as the US-China trade war rages overhead?
“The outside world has become fixated on Flexport.” So said Steve Walker, founder of SBS Worldwide ...
- 1.Panalpina's half-year results: 'a respectable achievement' or 'shockingly bad'?
- 2.Supply chain radar: FedEx between a rock and a hard place after disastrous M&A
- 3.Carriers vs forwarders – who is going to represent forwarders' interests in carriers' blockchain plans?
- 4.Korean Air Cargo suspends transport and cargo handling services at three hubs
- 5.BAF calculator may help ease uncertainty over looming IMO 2020 fuel rule
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on The Morrow-Roberson road test: Flexport – moving beyond freight forwarding
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Driver shortage 'not a big deal', although wages are on the rise
- 3. Rajeev S Babu on Shippers bemoan liner capacity cuts this peak season
- 4. Scott Kelly on Amazon rolls out Transparency fake goods detector system to Europe, Canada and India
- 5. Alex Lennane on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk