News / No-deal Brexit will also show problems of not enough vets for exports
A shortage of veterinary surgeons in the UK could provide a serious obstacle to exports ...
News / FTA: Brexit won't help shortage of logistics workers and truck drivers
Brexit could exacerbate the worsening shortage of workers in the UK’s logistics industry if the ...
News / Dover aims for business as usual after Brexit, but no-deal will hit trade, Tories told
A no-deal Brexit could result in a decline in trade through the port of Dover ...
News / Operators pledge emergency capacity to relieve post-Brexit shortages
Eight transport operators have signed up to a government procurement network providing emergency capacity for ...
Recommends / Auto industry warns of ‘seismic’ no-deal Brexit shock
In an unprecedented move, 23 automotive industry associations have penned a joint letter to officials ...
News / Hauliers trapped in ports, 150 km queues, and a Catch 22 for business - UK government Brexit 'plan' laid bare
Brexit’s continuing comedy of errors may see drivers stranded in ports on both sides of ...
News / P&O launches Tilbury-Calais service to beat Dover congestion
Brexit contingency measures continue to build within the UK’s supply chain with P&O announcing a ...
News / Yellowhammer paper confirms warnings of supply chain disruption after no-deal Brexit
A newly released UK government paper has reignited fears that UK-continental Europe supply chains could ...
News / Post-Brexit VAT on overseas parcels would be a 'no-deal stealth tax'
Further scrutiny is being heaped on the UK government’s Brexit strategy with claims of a ...
News / Some respite for operators as EU extends transport links after Brexit
The possibly of a brief respite presented itself to logistics operators preparing for Brexit as ...
- 1.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 2.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3.Cosco chief slams rivals' plans to be 'end-to-end' supply chain providers
- 4.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 5.Supply chain radar: Watch out for week 51 at Ceva Logistics. Happy Xmas?
- 1. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 2. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3. Anoop on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 4. WSL on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 5. Martyn Benson on MSC the latest carrier pledging to avoid ecocide-hit Northern Sea Route