Recommends / Government 'gagging orders' have 'undermined business preparation for no-deal Brexit'
Brexit is not going well, clearly. And along comes a new complaint, that business has ...
News / Whitehall issues draft tariffs for imports as no-deal Brexit looms
Preparing for a no-deal Brexit is now the base-case scenario for logistics firms and shippers ...
News / Logistics sector calls on PM 'to recognise the real jeopardy of a no-deal Brexit'
Supply chain operators are urging politicians to consider the logistics sector as the increasingly real ...
News / New advice on transporting endangered species after a no-deal Brexit
As March 29 gets ever closer, more ramifications of a no-deal Brexit for logistics operators ...
People / Former CEO Tony Bauckham returns to ACS as Brexit consultant
Air Charter Service (ACS) has appointed former chief executive Tony Bauckham (pictured above) as its ...
News / Logistics set up for 'a fall of catastrophic proportions' in a no-deal Brexit
Panic is setting in among UK logistics operators as the country approaches its departure from ...
Recommends / Disorderly Brexit could cost £6.7bn a year
Brexit concerns run full-steam ahead. Research from Quinyx, quoted by Logistics Manager, claims a disorderly ...
Recommends / UK truckers set for temporary permit-free EU access in no-deal Brexit
As revealed earlier this year in The Loadstar, it seems UK hauliers may get some ...
News / Growth prospects in emerging markets ease concern over China-US trade tension
Trade friction between China and the US may be weighing on logistics executives’ minds, but ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Life on Asia-Europe tradelanes: longer transits, fewer sailings, reduced capacity
- 1. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price