News / Logistics sector calls on PM 'to recognise the real jeopardy of a no-deal Brexit'
Supply chain operators are urging politicians to consider the logistics sector as the increasingly real ...
News / New advice on transporting endangered species after a no-deal Brexit
As March 29 gets ever closer, more ramifications of a no-deal Brexit for logistics operators ...
People / Former CEO Tony Bauckham returns to ACS as Brexit consultant
Air Charter Service (ACS) has appointed former chief executive Tony Bauckham (pictured above) as its ...
News / Logistics set up for 'a fall of catastrophic proportions' in a no-deal Brexit
Panic is setting in among UK logistics operators as the country approaches its departure from ...
Recommends / Disorderly Brexit could cost £6.7bn a year
Brexit concerns run full-steam ahead. Research from Quinyx, quoted by Logistics Manager, claims a disorderly ...
Recommends / UK truckers set for temporary permit-free EU access in no-deal Brexit
As revealed earlier this year in The Loadstar, it seems UK hauliers may get some ...
News / Growth prospects in emerging markets ease concern over China-US trade tension
Trade friction between China and the US may be weighing on logistics executives’ minds, but ...
Recommends / Government pays Eurotunnel £33m over Brexit ferry case
For the UK Department for Transport (DfT) and its beleaguered minister (under pressure from all ...
News / Dover could cope with a 50% increase in processing times, post-Brexit, report claims
Predictions of miles of truck queues in the approaches to Dover after a hard Brexit ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you