MK&C: Blockchain’s Occam problem
MCKINSEY writes: “Blockchain has yet to become the game-changer some expected. A key to finding ...
FW: McKinsey paints too-rosy picture of autonomous trucking
John Paul Hampstead writes: “Over the weekend, McKinsey and Company released a report detailing their view ...
MK&C: The cornerstones of large-scale technology transformation
McKinsey writes: “A clear playbook is emerging for how to integrate and capitalise on advanced ...
News / Cheaper and easier: Asia Pacific the next hot-spot for e-commerce delivery
European retailers should expand their e-commerce offering to Asia Pacific, which is cheaper and easier ...
Recommends / Go digital: raise supply chain performance to new levels
A thorough piece of research from McKinsey first points out how much companies are losing ...
Recommends / Ports and shipping: the need for solutions that cross lines
McKinsey has published a thorough article on the shipping and ports industry. While it notes ...
Recommends / How container shipping could reinvent itself for the digital age
Fifty years after first analysing container shipping, consultant McKinsey has called on the industry to ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?