MK&C: Blockchain’s Occam problem
MCKINSEY writes: “Blockchain has yet to become the game-changer some expected. A key to finding ...
FW: McKinsey paints too-rosy picture of autonomous trucking
John Paul Hampstead writes: “Over the weekend, McKinsey and Company released a report detailing their view ...
MK&C: The cornerstones of large-scale technology transformation
McKinsey writes: “A clear playbook is emerging for how to integrate and capitalise on advanced ...
News / Cheaper and easier: Asia Pacific the next hot-spot for e-commerce delivery
European retailers should expand their e-commerce offering to Asia Pacific, which is cheaper and easier ...
Recommends / Go digital: raise supply chain performance to new levels
A thorough piece of research from McKinsey first points out how much companies are losing ...
Recommends / Ports and shipping: the need for solutions that cross lines
McKinsey has published a thorough article on the shipping and ports industry. While it notes ...
Recommends / How container shipping could reinvent itself for the digital age
Fifty years after first analysing container shipping, consultant McKinsey has called on the industry to ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 3.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 4.Analysis: The axe will fall on Ceva as CMA CGM's cost-cutting exercise gathers speed
- 5.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 1. Alex Lennane on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 3. Sam O E Okpro on To charge or not to charge? How airlines can boost e-freight
- 4. Moritz Claussen, Managing Director @ cargo.one on The Morrow Roberson Road Test: WebCargo Sky, an ebooking platform or not?
- 5. A.Kout on More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'