News / European carriers still suffering, but transpac lines receive a ‘tariff’ boost
This week’s Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) recorded further declines for Europe, but transpacific tradelanes ...
News / Smooth sailing for rates on the transpacific, but rougher seas for Asia-Europe
As expected, container spot rates have soared between Asia and the US this week, buoyed ...
Comment / The Morrow Roberson Road Test: Catapult and Xeneta collaboration an all-round win
Data sharing is always a win for all involved – as long as the data is good and ...
News / 'Trump card' played in US-China trade war could mean a winning hand for carriers
Against the backdrop of an escalating US-China trade war, transpacific ocean carriers have had some success this ...
News / A festive rate respite, but carriers may be in for 'a bumpy ride' in 2019
The penultimate reading from the Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) for 2018 saw continued erosion ...
News / Xeneta launches container freight rate index to help shippers find best deals
Crowd-sourced freight rate benchmarking platform Xeneta today unveiled a new container freight rate index to help ...
News / Seasonal slump in demand keeps Asia-Europe container spot rates soft
Container spot rates from Asia continued to soften this week, impacted by a slowdown in ...
News / Longer-term Asia-Europe contracts for ocean freight rates a better deal for carriers
According to Xeneta’s crowd-sourced data, average long-term contract freight rates between Asia and North Europe ...
News / Xeneta answers client pleas with inclusion of air freight rate data
Freight rate platform Xeneta is to move into air cargo, launching a new product in ...
People / Xeneta strengthens its services with an NVO team
Freight rate benchmarking platform Xeneta has expanded with the development of an NVO commercial team. It will ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Maersk’s OceanPro innovates in logistics industry through tech start-ups
- 4.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 5.Market Insight: The Toll Group horror show, one nasty piece at a time
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules