Digital revolution Headlines
News / Technology the key to future success for forwarders – 'go digital now'
Digitalised forwarders will be more successful than those that are just large, while transport companies ...
News / Kerry Logistics keeps faith with 'overhyped' blockchain technology
Kerry Logistics is hoping to boost efficiency and improve the traceability of shipping documents via ...
News / More air freight players are plugging in to digital business platforms
The air freight industry is embracing digitisation this year as one forwarder signs up to an online ...
News / New innovation initiative will be 'a game-changer' for air cargo
Senior air cargo industry executives have launched a new innovation award: the NextGen Leaders challenge. Launched ...
News / Steady industry growth and surge in digitalisation a recipe for success at PSA
Singapore box terminal operator PSA handled 81m teu last year across its global network, growth ...
News / Customers set to benefit from air freight digitisation as ABC becomes latest to monitor cargo with IoT
Shippers and forwarders are set to benefit from the digitisation that is creeping into the ...
News / Traditional forwarders beginning to see the threat from online platforms
While uncertainty in global trade is proving prosperous for the forwarding community, legacy forwarders appear ...
News / Agility expands its digital platform to target e-commerce and urban deliveries
Every day sees the freight industry become more digitised, with Agility the latest company to ...
News / Artificial intelligence could help solve under-use of trucks as driver shortage worsens
Artificial intelligence (AI) is again being hailed as the solution to under-utilisation in trucking, with ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Life on Asia-Europe tradelanes: longer transits, fewer sailings, reduced capacity
- 1. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price