Digital revolution Headlines
News / Zencargo raises $20m to take on the 'antiquated business' of freight forwarding
This TechCrunch article has already attracted some criticism on Twitter for its “Move over, Flexport” comment (Flexport has ...
News / Toll Group opts for Kontainers as forwarder plans online booking service
Toll Group will soon be offering its customers an online booking platform, following the forwarder’s ...
News / New instant freight rate quote engine catches the eye of Tigers
Tigers has become the launch customer for a new instant freight rate quote engine. Developed by start-up Doozee, ...
News / Panalpina goes digital, with real-time quotes, booking and payment online
Panalpina says it is making headway in its digital transformation with the launch of a ...
News / Technology the key to future success for forwarders – 'go digital now'
Digitalised forwarders will be more successful than those that are just large, while transport companies ...
News / Kerry Logistics keeps faith with 'overhyped' blockchain technology
Kerry Logistics is hoping to boost efficiency and improve the traceability of shipping documents via ...
News / More air freight players are plugging in to digital business platforms
The air freight industry is embracing digitisation this year as one forwarder signs up to an online ...
News / New innovation initiative will be 'a game-changer' for air cargo
Senior air cargo industry executives have launched a new innovation award: the NextGen Leaders challenge. Launched ...
News / Steady industry growth and surge in digitalisation a recipe for success at PSA
Singapore box terminal operator PSA handled 81m teu last year across its global network, growth ...
News / Customers set to benefit from air freight digitisation as ABC becomes latest to monitor cargo with IoT
Shippers and forwarders are set to benefit from the digitisation that is creeping into the ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?