Menzies Aviation Headlines
People / Menzies Aviation strengthens cargo team with two major appointments
Menzies Aviation has strengthened its senior cargo team. The company announced today that Robert Fordree ...
Recommends / Menzies acquisition secures foothold in Canadian air freight market
Menzies Aviation has broken into the Canadian air freight market with the acquisition of GTO ...
News / Airfreight handlers hit by double-whammy of labour shortages and rising costs
The surge in air cargo volumes in 2017 and 2018 has pushed up yields for ...
News / New contracts take off for Menzies Aviation in Europe and Australia after US setbacks
Changes for cargo handler Menzies Aviation have inadvertently put the spotlight on the willingness of ...
People / Robert Fordree leaves Etihad to grow Menzies Aviation cargo portfolio
Robert Fordree, formerly head of cargo operations for Etihad, has moved to Menzies Aviation as ...
People / Menzies' new Mr Cargo unveils ambitious plans for UK air freight operation
Menzies Aviation is to put a new focus on its cargo operations in the UK. As ...
Recommends / Investors wipe £84m off value of Menzies as aviation arm warns on profits
There’s trouble at Menzies. The handler has suffered from revenue and margin declines at Heathrow, ...
People / Smyth quits as boss of Menzies Aviation
There’s been a big shake-up at Menzies Aviation. Managing director Craig Smyth suddenly resigned just ...
- 1.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 2.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3.Cosco chief slams rivals' plans to be 'end-to-end' supply chain providers
- 4.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 5.Supply chain radar: Watch out for week 51 at Ceva Logistics. Happy Xmas?
- 1. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 2. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3. Anoop on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 4. WSL on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 5. Martyn Benson on MSC the latest carrier pledging to avoid ecocide-hit Northern Sea Route