Menzies Aviation Headlines
News / Hungry Menzies is eyeing a bigger slice of the air cargo pie
Seemingly unfazed by the weakening airfreight market, handling agent Menzies Aviation has reinforced its push ...
People / Menzies Aviation strengthens cargo team with two major appointments
Menzies Aviation has strengthened its senior cargo team. The company announced today that Robert Fordree ...
Recommends / Menzies acquisition secures foothold in Canadian air freight market
Menzies Aviation has broken into the Canadian air freight market with the acquisition of GTO ...
News / Airfreight handlers hit by double-whammy of labour shortages and rising costs
The surge in air cargo volumes in 2017 and 2018 has pushed up yields for ...
News / New contracts take off for Menzies Aviation in Europe and Australia after US setbacks
Changes for cargo handler Menzies Aviation have inadvertently put the spotlight on the willingness of ...
People / Robert Fordree leaves Etihad to grow Menzies Aviation cargo portfolio
Robert Fordree, formerly head of cargo operations for Etihad, has moved to Menzies Aviation as ...
People / Menzies' new Mr Cargo unveils ambitious plans for UK air freight operation
Menzies Aviation is to put a new focus on its cargo operations in the UK. As ...
Recommends / Investors wipe £84m off value of Menzies as aviation arm warns on profits
There’s trouble at Menzies. The handler has suffered from revenue and margin declines at Heathrow, ...
- 1.M&A radar: XPO Logistics break-up shows the way, FedEx next?
- 2.Flexport closes its dedicated freighter service as market changes
- 3.Supply chain radar: DSV Panalpina – up, up and away...
- 4.SA: XPO can't be serious about a possible break-up
- 5.All change at the top as Ceva Logistics enters phase two of restructure
- 1. email@example.com on US faces an uphill struggle to regain market share lost in the trade war
- 2. EZEIGBO on PUDO points mushroom in bid to cut delivery costs as e-commerce booms
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Maersk chief warns that EU's antitrust policy 'benefits China and the US'
- 4. Redeyedfool35 on FedEx in big-money push to head off unionisation by US workers
- 5. Andreas Koût on Flexport closes its dedicated freighter service as market changes