Menzies Aviation Headlines
News / New contracts take off for Menzies Aviation in Europe and Australia after US setbacks
Changes for cargo handler Menzies Aviation have inadvertently put the spotlight on the willingness of ...
People / Robert Fordree leaves Etihad to grow Menzies Aviation cargo portfolio
Robert Fordree, formerly head of cargo operations for Etihad, has moved to Menzies Aviation as ...
People / Menzies' new Mr Cargo unveils ambitious plans for UK air freight operation
Menzies Aviation is to put a new focus on its cargo operations in the UK. As ...
Recommends / Investors wipe £84m off value of Menzies as aviation arm warns on profits
There’s trouble at Menzies. The handler has suffered from revenue and margin declines at Heathrow, ...
- 1.'An end to shipping alliances would see freight rates skyrocket'
- 2.Bimco goes grim, predicting a weak peak season for container shipping this year
- 3.First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 4.Maersk targets frustrated shippers, offering 'no rolled cargo' service
- 5.AN-124-100 said to have been destroyed in Libyan fighting
- 1. Jonathon Harris on Asia-North Europe carriers announce rate hikes ahead of peak season
- 2. Gagan Deep on First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Volga-Dnepr leaseback deal brings three new 777Fs, despite market turbulence
- 4. jeff Lozinski on US pushes for blockchain solution to better control pharma supply chain
- 5. Russ Green on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones