News / Bullish Lufthansa Cargo holds firm on €12 fee for use of paper air waybills
Lufthansa Cargo is set to increase its charges to customers that continue to use paper air waybills. Until ...
News / Air cargo and technology adoption: 'it's an embarrassing performance'
The air cargo industry has an “embarrassing” track record in technology adoption, one senior airline executive said ...
News / Lufthansa Cargo set to 'fine' customers who won't use e-air waybills
Shippers and forwarders have urged Lufthansa Cargo to incentivise customers to digitalise through rewards rather ...
News / Russia gives IATA eAWB hopes a lift as it signs up to MC99
Forwarders and airlines operating in Russia can expect a boost for e-freight and simplified payments, thanks ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?