Air Cargo Europe 2019 Headlines
News / Airlines eye booking platforms with 'curiosity' - while some gorilla marketing helps
Booking capabilities were high on the agenda of airlines this week at Air Cargo Europe ...
News / To charge or not to charge? How airlines can boost e-freight
The air cargo industry’s paper chase continues – but with less fanfare, and at a ...
News / New technology set to disrupt air charter brokers
A new air charter broker hopes to disrupt the industry with real-time information on flights. CharterSync, ...
News / 'You can't avoid the tensions; but there are pockets of opportunity' - Delta Cargo's Shawn Cole
Challenging trade conditions and soft demand have created a turbulence in the air freight sector ...
News / TAC Index expands coverage - as air cargo demand appears to weaken
The TAC Index, which provides independent, regular data on air cargo rates, has expanded the ...
Back to Munich: Transport Logistic - featuring Air Cargo Europe
transport logistic: The world’s leading trade fair for logistics, mobility, IT, and supply chain management ...
- 1.'An end to shipping alliances would see freight rates skyrocket'
- 2.Bimco goes grim, predicting a weak peak season for container shipping this year
- 3.Court orders seizure of five Volga-Dnepr AN-124s on safety grounds
- 4.First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 5.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 1. Jonathon Harris on Asia-North Europe carriers announce rate hikes ahead of peak season
- 2. Gagan Deep on First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 3. email@example.com on Volga-Dnepr leaseback deal brings three new 777Fs, despite market turbulence
- 4. jeff Lozinski on US pushes for blockchain solution to better control pharma supply chain
- 5. Russ Green on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones