Virgin Atlantic Cargo Headlines
News / Airlines eye booking platforms with 'curiosity' - while some gorilla marketing helps
Booking capabilities were high on the agenda of airlines this week at Air Cargo Europe ...
News / To charge or not to charge? How airlines can boost e-freight
The air cargo industry’s paper chase continues – but with less fanfare, and at a ...
News / 'You can't avoid the tensions; but there are pockets of opportunity' - Delta Cargo's Shawn Cole
Challenging trade conditions and soft demand have created a turbulence in the air freight sector ...
News / Rival carriers eye key routes as India's Jet Airways is declared bankrupt
A Dutch court has declared Jet Airways bankrupt as rival carriers pick over the bones ...
News / Best revenue performance in five years for bullish Virgin Atlantic Cargo
Virgin Atlantic Cargo has recorded its strongest revenue performance in five years, turning over some ...
People / Sumith Rathor takes over regional sales in the UK for Virgin Atlantic Cargo
Virgin Atlantic Cargo has promoted Sumith Rathor (pictured above) to be its regional sales manager ...
News / A freight budget at last – Heathrow cargo chief draws up his wish list
Heathrow has been given the green light to spend £43m on its cargo activities – ...
People / Virgin Atlantic Cargo appoints new head of digital and distribution
Virgin Atlantic Cargo has strengthened its team with the appointment of Suzy Wardle to head ...
News / Pharma the star performer for Virgin Atlantic Cargo in the first half
Virgin Atlantic Cargo saw a 3% growth in volumes in the first half of 2018, carrying ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: FedEx between a rock and a hard place after disastrous M&A
- 2.Korean Air Cargo suspends transport and cargo handling services at three hubs
- 3.Panalpina's half-year results: 'a respectable achievement' or 'shockingly bad'?
- 4.Carriers vs forwarders – who is going to represent forwarders' interests in carriers' blockchain plans?
- 5.Driver shortage 'not a big deal', although wages are on the rise
- 1. Rajeev S Babu on Shippers bemoan liner capacity cuts this peak season
- 2. Scott Kelly on Amazon rolls out Transparency fake goods detector system to Europe, Canada and India
- 3. Alex Lennane on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 4. MBENSPEED@GMAIL.COM on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 5. Wageih Fawzy Helal Abdel rheem on DHL Freight announces peak season surcharge for shipments across Europe