Comment / Analysis: Søren Skou adds a T&T variable to the AP Møller-Mærsk mix
Mid-way through last week’s call between the management team of AP Møller-Mærsk (APMM) and sell-side ...
News / Etihad Cargo boosts digital booking offer by joining cargo.one platform
Etihad Cargo, one year after implementing its new iCargo digitalisation platform, has now joined cargo.one’s online booking system. Etihad ...
News / Slowly, but surely, 'digital' and 'traditional' forwarders are getting closer
Incumbent forwarders with an interest in obscuring transparency have played a role in slowing efforts ...
News / More air and sea carriers take the digital plunge to offer online freight booking
The transport industry – particularly air and sea – has taken one step further towards ...
News / Going digital now the only way forward for financially strapped ocean carriers
Relentless pressure on costs has forced shipping lines to embrace the wave of digitisation sweeping ...
News / Shippers love technology, but some people are irreplaceable
Shippers don’t see a single area of business where pure technology would be a preferable ...
News / People still key to success, says CHR, 'we want talent with tec expertise'
3PLs must invest in both people and technology – but experience in freight is no ...
News / Flexport buys online container tracking specialist Crux Systems
US digital-first freight forwarder Flexport has completed the acquisition of container tracking and shipment visibility ...
News / Automate or stagnate as RPA transforms transport and logistics
If you work in transportation and logistics, technology may sometimes seem like the bane of ...
News / El Al books first online freight shipment after joining cargo.one
El Al has joined an online booking platform, claiming there is less risk in getting ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 4.M&A radar: 3 targets for DSV Panalpina... why not 30? But only one stands out
- 5.The biggest challenge for forwarders in India is getting cargo through the airports
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules