News / Service quality not technology will determine which carrier wins the business
Despite being a founding member of a group of leading shipping lines that have formed ...
News / Panalpina goes digital, with real-time quotes, booking and payment online
Panalpina says it is making headway in its digital transformation with the launch of a ...
News / Kerry Logistics keeps faith with 'overhyped' blockchain technology
Kerry Logistics is hoping to boost efficiency and improve the traceability of shipping documents via ...
Comment / Market Insight: Q&A with Fauad Shariff – digitisation is often a matter of 'garbage optimisation'
It is almost a year since I first talked to Fauad Shariff, co-founder and chief executive ...
News / New innovation initiative will be 'a game-changer' for air cargo
Senior air cargo industry executives have launched a new innovation award: the NextGen Leaders challenge. Launched ...
News / Customers set to benefit from air freight digitisation as ABC becomes latest to monitor cargo with IoT
Shippers and forwarders are set to benefit from the digitisation that is creeping into the ...
News / Get Go Global and Fast Track Trade push digital platform in Asia-Pacific
Singapore’s Get Go Global (Go) and Fast Track Trade (FTT) are to promote one another’s platforms ...
News / Agility expands its digital platform to target e-commerce and urban deliveries
Every day sees the freight industry become more digitised, with Agility the latest company to ...
News / Cargolux sticks with Champ as it develops its core cargo platform
Cargolux has moved to correct media reports that it has ended ties with its joint-venture ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Life on Asia-Europe tradelanes: longer transits, fewer sailings, reduced capacity
- 1. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price