Uber Freight Headlines
Recommends / Uber’s earnings are confusing, by design
With a “lacklustre” Wall Street debut, and now a $1bn loss, the start of 2019 ...
CNBC: Amazon has been quietly running an ‘Uber for trucking’ service since last year
CNBC reports: “Amazon has been testing a new online service that matches truck drivers with ...
News / Pre-IPO filing reveals details of global ambitions for Uber Freight
Uber’s pre-IPO filing on the New York Stock Exchange yesterday cast some light on its ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Uber + Panalpina + Agility – just think about that...
All eyes are on the Panalpina (PAN) extraordinary general meeting taking place in Basel next ...
News / Walmart tries to Spark interest in new Uber-style home grocery deliveries
Walmart is shifting into ‘Uber’ mode again. Less than three months after its collaboration with ...
Recommends / Q&A with Uber Freight director Bill Driegert
Uber has hit the headlines for all the wrong reasons over the past few months. ...
Recommends / Convoy, rival to Uber Freight, attracts a further $62m, Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos
As one start-up fades, another thrives. Convoy, a two-year old Seattle-based company matching nearby and available truckers to loads, has ...
Recommends / Industry slow to adopt Uber-for-freight model
Taxi-seeking passengers have clearly proved receptive to the Uber model, but it has not yet exploded ...
- 1.'An end to shipping alliances would see freight rates skyrocket'
- 2.Bimco goes grim, predicting a weak peak season for container shipping this year
- 3.First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 4.Maersk targets frustrated shippers, offering 'no rolled cargo' service
- 5.AN-124-100 said to have been destroyed in Libyan fighting
- 1. Jonathon Harris on Asia-North Europe carriers announce rate hikes ahead of peak season
- 2. Gagan Deep on First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Volga-Dnepr leaseback deal brings three new 777Fs, despite market turbulence
- 4. jeff Lozinski on US pushes for blockchain solution to better control pharma supply chain
- 5. Russ Green on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones