News / Blanked sailings and Covid-19 bounce-back bring new congestion at ports
As social lockdowns in Europe and North America continue to be eased, ports in the ...
News / FMC commissioners call for federal support for 'struggling' box terminal operators
The US federal government should consider stepping in to help container terminal operators stay in ...
News / Uncollected new vehicles now driving congestion chaos at ports and terminals
Reports of ports suffering congestion as consignees and their forwarders were unable or unwilling to ...
News / Better communication and data sharing key to establishing JIT shipping
The maritime industry is ramping-up efforts to optimise port calls and introduce just-in-time (JIT) shipping. If ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Singapore port congestion pushing up waiting time, cargo rollovers and rates
- 4.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 5.No sympathy for carriers from shippers who must foot the bill for bunker hikes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag