United States Headlines
Recommends / What Amazon’s 'disintermediation' strategy means for American truckers
Interesting insight from Freightwaves offshoot Truckloadindexes.com into how Amazon (probably) intends to disrupt the North ...
Comment / Market Insight Exclusive: Toll Group's global restructuring – optimising, shrinking or preparing for a sale?
“With over 125 years’ experience, Toll Group, proudly part of Japan Post, operates an extensive ...
News / Hwy Haul's digital platform to tackle America's driver shortage crisis
Driver shortages remain the number-one concern for many in the US haulage sector, but digital ...
News / Maersk to begin random container inspections over safety fears
Maersk Line is set to begin physically inspecting container contents as part of its efforts ...
Recommends / Why logistics will be key to any US conflict with Russia and China
While commercial supply chains are normally our focus at The Loadstar, there are sometime logistical ...
People / Vincent Touya takes over US operations for Dachser
German 3PL Dachser has named company veteran Vincent Touya (pictured above) as managing director of ...
News / MNX Global Logistics acquires acquires express division of NGL
MNX Global Logistics has acquired the express division of Network Global Logistics (NGL) for an ...
News / Tight capacity and strong demand conspire to push US trucking contract rates to new highs
Recent rises in trucking prices in the US show no signs of abating, and despite ...
News / US imports hit new records in 2017, but ocean carrier indiscipline depresses rates
Despite US import volumes breaking new records last year, ocean carriers’ pricing indiscipline drove spot rates ...
News / Tough times ahead for North American port terminals as investors review their options
Financial investors in North American ports and operating terminals may face difficult choices in the next ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?