Takeover Talk Headlines
News / Noatum Maritime sets up MIQ Logistics purchase
US-headquartered freight forwarder MIQ is set to be sold to Spanish maritime and logistics group ...
News / Rhenus snaps up two forwarders as it spreads its global footprint
Germany’s Rhenus Group is in acquisitive mode – which will no doubt itself attract interest from the increasingly ...
News / Acquisition-hungry Carousel scoops up air freight specialist BDA
Acquisitive Carousel Logistics, which calls itself a “high performance service-logistics provider”, has boosted its time-critical ...
Comment / Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
The reason why I have not downgraded my personal fair value (FV) estimates of US-based ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Waberer's restructures but remains a stressed tuck-in target without suitors
As part of our recent coverage of CH Robinson‘s M&A strategy, we highlighted the risks ...
News / CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
CMA CGM is shortly to find out what it really means to run a 3PL. According ...
News / DCT Gdansk saga finally ends as Polish hub is sold to PSA and partners
The long-running saga of the sale of Poland’s deepwater container gateway hub, DCT Gdansk, drew ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Panalpina talks with DSV and Agility both continue, but is "not in a hurry" to choose its partner
“You might not like what you are about to hear, but it’s a not a ...
Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
A likely French revolution in global logistics has put my brain in motion lately, given ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Life on Asia-Europe tradelanes: longer transits, fewer sailings, reduced capacity
- 1. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price