Schedule reliability Headlines
News / Shippers increasingly unhappy with the performance of shipping lines - but airline satisfaction grows
Shippers and forwarders are increasingly dissatisfied with the performance of shipping lines, according to a ...
News / 2M drops eight port calls, adds six ULCVs and returns to slow-steaming in network revamp
The 2M alliance is to phase in six more ultra large container vessels (ULCVs) into ...
News / Shippers seeking reliability are eyeing sea/air services to avoid congestion
Poor ocean reliability and high air freight rates are leading to a new focus on sea/air ...
News / North American rail operators put profits before customers, claim shippers
North American rail operators have been accused by shipper organisations of putting Wall Street analysts before ...
News / Carrier reliability reaches new nadir in Q1 as premium services gain ground
Ocean carrier schedule reliability is heading towards a new two-year low point, opening the way ...
News / K+N unveils 'unique' Sea Explorer service to broaden customer choice
Shipper demand for visibility has seen Kuehne + Nagel launch the Sea Explorer service – a “comprehensive” overview ...
News / OOCL tops ocean carrier reliability chart, with Yang Ming taking wooden spoon
Hong Kong container shipping line OOCL has been named as the most reliable carrier by SeaIntel ...
News / APL offers 'money-back' guarantee on premium transpacific service
CMA CGM subsidiary APL has launched a premium service it says will “promise equipment and vessel ...
News / Shippers face soaring rates as they battle for alternative space after Hanjin collapse
Shippers are starting to feel the heat from the collapse of Hanjin Shipping as container ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 3.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 4.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM rumoured to be in talks with Geodis
- 1. Anonymous on More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 2. Distrait on Shipowners may be ready for IMO 2020, but the bunker market is not
- 3. Rodrigo de la Cruz on Leisure Cargo files for insolvency after loss of major contracts
- 4. Alex Lennane on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 5. email@example.com on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'