US east coast Headlines
Recommends / Hong Kong awaits its own super storm as US east coast braces for Florence
Hurricane Florence maybe taking all the news coverage, but super typhoon Mangkhat is set to ...
News / Container spot rates hold steady, but carrier hopes price rises will stick are fading
Container freight rates on the major headhaul trades from Asia stabilised this week, however, they remain ...
News / Ports of Georgia and Virginia get green light for talks on box terminal alliance
The US east coast port authorities of Georgia and Virginia have been given a green light ...
News / Economic and ocean woes provide a welcome lift for air freight
Forwarders are reporting congestion and higher rates on westbound air freight, particularly out of the ...
News / US dockers' union says automated terminals are a barrier to smooth contract negotiations
The leader of the International Longshoreman’s Association (ILA), the labour union that represents the 65,000 ...
Recommends / A rising tide?
Possibly the definitive article on US east coast ports and the impact of the Panama ...
Recommends / Airlines and railways cancel services as winter storm Jonas hits US east coast
Airlines have cancelled more than 2,500 flights as the US east coast prepares for Winter ...
Recommends / Growth spurt in cargo volumes at US east coast ports starting to slow
The big growth spurt in cargo volumes that some east coast ports have been experiencing ...
Recommends / Record-breaking fiscal years for east and Gulf coast ports
The informative Cathy Roberson has published a blog on the changing cargo flows of US ...
- 1.Panalpina board must resign and DSV will cherry-pick best staff to keep
- 2.Singapore's sovereign wealth fund, Temasek, rescues debt-laden carrier PIL
- 3.Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 4.Analysis: with the clock ticking, Agility faces the Bolloré temptation
- 5.$1.5bn Amazon Air freight hub breaks ground, but the pilots have misgivings
- 1. email@example.com on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 4. GFERRULLI@GLOBALLOGISTICSANDTRANSPORT.COM on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 5. Gary Ferrulli on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo