US east coast Headlines
News / Peak season capacity cuts hit home as Asia-Europe spot rates edge back up
After weeks of erosion, Asia-North Europe container spot rates appear to have responded to peak ...
News / Drought forces Panama Canal draught restrictions and pushes up rates
El Niño is having a major impact on container traffic through the Panama Canal this ...
Recommends / Hong Kong awaits its own super storm as US east coast braces for Florence
Hurricane Florence maybe taking all the news coverage, but super typhoon Mangkhat is set to ...
News / Container spot rates hold steady, but carrier hopes price rises will stick are fading
Container freight rates on the major headhaul trades from Asia stabilised this week, however, they remain ...
News / Ports of Georgia and Virginia get green light for talks on box terminal alliance
The US east coast port authorities of Georgia and Virginia have been given a green light ...
News / Economic and ocean woes provide a welcome lift for air freight
Forwarders are reporting congestion and higher rates on westbound air freight, particularly out of the ...
News / US dockers' union says automated terminals are a barrier to smooth contract negotiations
The leader of the International Longshoreman’s Association (ILA), the labour union that represents the 65,000 ...
Recommends / A rising tide?
Possibly the definitive article on US east coast ports and the impact of the Panama ...
Recommends / Airlines and railways cancel services as winter storm Jonas hits US east coast
Airlines have cancelled more than 2,500 flights as the US east coast prepares for Winter ...
Recommends / Growth spurt in cargo volumes at US east coast ports starting to slow
The big growth spurt in cargo volumes that some east coast ports have been experiencing ...
- 1.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 2.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 3.Coronavirus a growing threat to global supply chains – pharma being hit first
- 4.UAE bans Moldovan cargo operators from its airports, citing safety fears
- 5.Market Insight: 'Erratic' Maersk will shrink again – here are two divestment candidates
- 1. Alan Hedge on Amazon is 'playing chess' with its air partners: time to rethink?
- 2. Andreas Koût on 'Dynamic' year for ID Logistics as sales grow and first US subsidiary kicks in
- 3. John.firstname.lastname@example.org on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 4. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 5. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings