South America Headlines
News / Latin recovery fails to save Viracopos airport as operator files for bankruptcy
Air cargo in Latin America has been on the rebound, but the renewed momentum has ...
Recommends / Cargo theft plagues freight shippers
Citing BSI’s Global Supply Chain Intelligence Report, Supply Management says terrorism in Europe and cargo ...
People / Nadia Ribeiro rejoins CEVA as head of South America cluster
Former CEVA Logistics executive Nadia Ribeiro has returned to the company after a three-year stint ...
- 1.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you