Pacific International Lines Headlines
News / Singapore's sovereign wealth fund, Temasek, rescues debt-laden carrier PIL
Singapore-headquartered ocean carrier PIL received loans via the country’s sovereign wealth fund, Temasek Holdings, last ...
Comment / Market Insight: A PIL takeover by Cosco or CMA CGM? 'It's not going to happen, end of the story'
“Alphaliner ‘has reignited the chatter’ and The Loadstar has thrown more fuel on the fire ...
News / Cosco may have PIL in its sights after purchasing box factories from Singamas
Alphaliner has reignited the market chatter on the future of Singapore’s niche carrier, PIL, after ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Amazon Logistics isn't picking a fight – rather, it needs your help
Remember when in January, I said that a more efficient capital allocation was being pursued ...
Comment / Market Insight: Pacific International Lines – a new end-to-end strategy that perfectly fits CMA CGM's grand plan
The Pacific International Lines (PIL) story gets more exciting with each passing day. In fact, alongside ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: CMA CGM in, Cosco out, as the container shipping lines flirt with M&A...
…and Singapore-based Pacific International Lines (PIL) – a target worth up to $4.5bn, based on ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Pacific International Lines – a takeover target worth up to $4.5bn
It has been a couple of years now since Singapore-based Pacific International Lines (PIL) was first rumoured ...
News / Cash-hungry niche carrier PIL pops up on the radar of acquisitive mega-carriers
Singapore-based Pacific International Lines (PIL) could be the next container line to appear on the ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 3.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 4.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM rumoured to be in talks with Geodis
- 1. Alex Lennane on HHLA subsidiary HCCR integrated into Metrans shuttle train network
- 2. misi-qq on HHLA subsidiary HCCR integrated into Metrans shuttle train network
- 3. Stan Wraight on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones
- 4. Stephen Martinek on Court orders seizure of five Volga-Dnepr AN-124s on safety grounds
- 5. Anonymous on More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'