Strike inaction Headlines
News / Biman eyes freighter services to capture more of Bangladesh's air freight market
Biman Bangladesh Airlines is hoping to lure some of the 90% of cargo traffic from ...
Recommends / Strikes hit transport in India, Germany and Italy
It’s January – and strike season is already well underway. India has seen two days ...
News / Trade and politics split the fortunes of the two giants of Latin American trade
The two largest economies on the east coast of South America are set to see ...
Recommends / UPS Freight workers okay new labour contract, avoiding strike
UPS Freight has avoided a potentially damaging strike after workers approved a new contract. But ...
Recommends / UPS to wind down LTL business until contract vote
According to US trucking newswire FreightWaves, express giant UPS is to effectively suspend operations of ...
Recommends / Air France ends costly pay stand-off with unions
Air France has ended a costly stand-off with its workforce after agreeing a new wage ...
News / Containership chaos at port of Antwerp after pilots stage a walkout
Some 30 containerships are without a berth in the Antwerp region, following a 24-hour walkout ...
Recommends / How the logistics sector is changing, and why the UPS strike was unlikely
Spend Matters has published an interesting Q&A with a supply chain academic on the union ...
News / Truckers in Argentina in strike threat over pay demand to parry galloping inflation
In the wake of Brazil and China, Argentina now appears to be preparing for a trucking ...
News / Angry Chinese truckers in mass strike as fuel costs overtake haulage fees
Rising fuel prices and strikes have hit China’s truck market. Truckers across the country have staged mass ...
- 1.'An end to shipping alliances would see freight rates skyrocket'
- 2.Bimco goes grim, predicting a weak peak season for container shipping this year
- 3.First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 4.Maersk targets frustrated shippers, offering 'no rolled cargo' service
- 5.AN-124-100 said to have been destroyed in Libyan fighting
- 1. Jonathon Harris on Asia-North Europe carriers announce rate hikes ahead of peak season
- 2. Gagan Deep on First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Volga-Dnepr leaseback deal brings three new 777Fs, despite market turbulence
- 4. jeff Lozinski on US pushes for blockchain solution to better control pharma supply chain
- 5. Russ Green on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones