Strike inaction Headlines
News / Biman eyes freighter services to capture more of Bangladesh's air freight market
Biman Bangladesh Airlines is hoping to lure some of the 90% of cargo traffic from ...
Recommends / Strikes hit transport in India, Germany and Italy
It’s January – and strike season is already well underway. India has seen two days ...
News / Trade and politics split the fortunes of the two giants of Latin American trade
The two largest economies on the east coast of South America are set to see ...
Recommends / UPS Freight workers okay new labour contract, avoiding strike
UPS Freight has avoided a potentially damaging strike after workers approved a new contract. But ...
Recommends / UPS to wind down LTL business until contract vote
According to US trucking newswire FreightWaves, express giant UPS is to effectively suspend operations of ...
Recommends / Air France ends costly pay stand-off with unions
Air France has ended a costly stand-off with its workforce after agreeing a new wage ...
News / Containership chaos at port of Antwerp after pilots stage a walkout
Some 30 containerships are without a berth in the Antwerp region, following a 24-hour walkout ...
Recommends / How the logistics sector is changing, and why the UPS strike was unlikely
Spend Matters has published an interesting Q&A with a supply chain academic on the union ...
News / Truckers in Argentina in strike threat over pay demand to parry galloping inflation
In the wake of Brazil and China, Argentina now appears to be preparing for a trucking ...
News / Angry Chinese truckers in mass strike as fuel costs overtake haulage fees
Rising fuel prices and strikes have hit China’s truck market. Truckers across the country have staged mass ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?