Recommends / Zim signs up for Maersk-led TradeLens
For all those naysayers, Maersk may in fact have its day, as yet another “competitor” ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Israel's ZIM is (again) on a wing and a prayer, but it doesn't matter
In a world where financial metrics and management accountability matter, Israel’s ZIM Integrated Shipping Services ...
News / Soft demand and falling rates push 2M to blank another Asia-USEC sailing
2M partners Maersk Line and MSC have announced plans to blank sailings between Asia and ...
News / Zim joins Maersk with digital US street turn booking service to beat congestion
Zim is following in the wake of Maersk in offering a digitised booking service for ...
News / Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
Shipping lines have defended what shippers described as “insane” charges for ‘street turns’, claiming customers will ...
News / US shipper fury as container lines announce 'insane' street turn fees
US agricultural shippers and forwarders have lashed out at “insane” and “appalling” “huge mistake” by shipping lines, ...
News / Zim offers time- and cost-saving blockchain-based electronic bills of lading
Israeli shipping line Zim is to offer blockchain-based electronic bills of lading (B/Ls) to shippers ...
News / 2M and Zim extend vessel-sharing agreement to transpacific and Asia-Med
The 2M alliance and Zim are to extend their cooperation to include services from Asia ...
News / 2020 low sulphur regulations could be 'the saviour' of container shipping
The IMO’s 0.5% sulphur cap, to be imposed in January 2020, could be a “blessing ...
Recommends / Zim Q3 revenues highest in four years, but profits fall
Zim may have recorded its highest quarterly revenues in four years ($841m versus $817m in ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?