Asia-North Europe Headlines
News / Life on Asia-Europe tradelanes: longer transits, fewer sailings, reduced capacity
Further evidence that Asia-North Europe shippers now have fewer booking options and must live with ...
News / No relief for container shipping lines as rates on major trades continue to fall
There were further significant falls in spot rates on the key transpacific and Asia-Europe tradelanes ...
News / Asia-Europe carriers must 'think outside the box' to counter impact of new tonnage
High capacity and low demand will leave ocean carriers on Asia-North Europe routes in a ...
News / Carriers upgrade Asia-Med services as container rates to north Europe soften
With the demand outlook from Asia to North Europe hobbled by recession fears and Brexit ...
News / Despite blanked voyages, carriers still can't fill Asia-Europe ships, hitting rates
Both of the major east-west tradelanes recorded significant falls on today’s Shanghai Containerized Freight Index ...
News / Shadow of recession adds to carrier woes as rates fall after Chinese holiday
As anticipated, container spot rates softened across the major deepsea trades following the Chinese New ...
News / HMM ends 2018 $720m in the red, but has high hopes for new ships and alliances
Subsidised South Korean ocean carrier Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) continued to bleed money in the ...
News / Transpacific spot rates soften early as carriers prepare for post-CNY slump
The last Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) before the Chinese New Year holiday has recorded ...
News / Carriers still aiming to add capacity on Asia-North Europe, despite softer demand
Despite warnings of uncertain times ahead for demand, ocean carriers plan to add around 10% ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price