News / Hapag-Lloyd declares general average on fire-stricken Yantian Express
Hapag-Lloyd has formally declared general average on its fire-stricken Yantian Express. A fire broke out in ...
News / 2M makes Liverpool transatlantic TA4 call permanent
The UK port of Liverpool has secured a transatlantic service to the US east coast ...
News / Crew partially returns to stricken Yantian Express as tugs bring fire under control
Hapag-Lloyd has announced that the fire that broke out on its 7,500 teu Yantian Express ...
News / Crew leave Yantian Express for salvage tug as box ship blaze spreads
The crew of eight officers and 15 seafarers on Hapag-Lloyd’s fire-stricken Yantian Express have been ...
News / Crew reported safe after fire breaks out on containership Yantian Express
Hapag-Lloyd says none of the eight officers and 15 seafarers aboard were injured when fire broke ...
News / Renault drives into the future, sending cars across the Atlantic on sailing ships
French car manufacturer Renault will return to the age of sail to send finished vehicles across ...
News / Revitalised Panama Canal now eyes expansion of port and logistics capacity
Following a strong year in terms of growth in vessel transits, the Panama Canal Authority ...
News / Mixed fortunes for OOCL in Q3 as liftings and revenues rise, but so do costs
OOCL increased carryings by 6.9%, year on year, in the third quarter, to 1.7m teu, ...
News / THE and Ocean alliances team up for Mediterranean-US east coast service
THE and the Ocean alliances have confirmed plans to merge a Mediterranean-US east coast service ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price