News / Carriers follow through with capacity discipline and blank more sailings
Ocean carriers are continuing with their “cautious” approach to capacity management, announcing a new series ...
News / Asia-Europe misery for shippers: four-week delays, rate hikes and surcharges
Shippers from Asia to North Europe face a severe capacity crunch, and carriers are set ...
News / Transpac rates at new heights, but reviving blank sailings could muddy the water
Transpacific container spot rates to the US west coast have powered over the $3,000 mark ...
News / Asia-North Europe market share set to ebb and flow between the alliances
More evidence has emerged on how differently the three main container shipping alliances on the ...
News / Spike in Asia-Europe spot rates as space tightens and rollovers increase
There has been a significant spike in carrier short-term container rate quotes from Asia to ...
News / Capacity control keeps ocean freight rates steady, but container rollovers increase
Ocean carriers are successfully underpinning freight rates through capacity discipline, with reports of container rollovers ...
News / Container spot rates from Asia holding steady, despite carrier shortcomings
Ocean carriers are succeeding in propping up container spot rates from Asia, partly due to ...
News / Blank sailings tally on major tradelanes for next month tops 300 – so far
Covid-19 lockdown restrictions on consumers, particularly in Europe and the US, has resulted in a ...
News / HMM launches world's biggest box ship – but its first voyage may be the last
As South Korean shipping line HMM today formally launched the world’s largest containership, the country’s ...
News / Asia-Europe carriers cut FAK prices as capacity cuts prop up spot rates
Asia-Europe ocean carriers are reducing FAK rates for May as forward booking prospects deteriorate with ...
- 1.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 3.Asia’s largest shipbreaking town beached like never before
- 4.'Abusive' ocean carriers driving forwarders to air freight, and rates are rising
- 5.'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 1. Clive Broadhead on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Covid panic and delays at Shanghai Airport as cargo workers test positive
- 3. Richard Bollard on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 4. Chris Osborne on Ocean carriers 'really kicking us while we are down', say forwarders
- 5. Ian Forrest on Ocean carriers 'really kicking us while we are down', say forwarders