Atlas Air Headlines
News / Atlas Air and Amazon facing wrongful death lawsuit after 767 tragedy
Atlas Air, along with customer Amazon, is facing a lawsuit over the death of one of its ...
News / Amazon Air removes two 767 leases from Atlas Air and gives to ATSG
Amazon has decided to switch two of its 767 aircraft leases from Atlas Air to ...
News / US carriers see opportunity knocking as the EU relaxes wet-lease rules
Atlas Air and other US aircraft owners are eyeing opportunities after the EU finally agreed to ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: ATSG beats Atlas Air – time to aim for the bigger bird, Amazon!
The fall of Atlas Air (AAWW) on the stock market last week was spectacular to ...
Comment / Against the odds: Sympathy for the devil
“Please allow me to introduce myself
I’m a man of wealth and taste
I’ve been ...
News / Atlas Air blames trade tension and disputes with pilots for poor Q2 performance
Atlas Air has blamed tariffs, trade tension and labour disputes as the key factors for ...
News / Atlas Air to expand operations at booming Kentucky airport
Atlas Air is mirroring its customers by expanding its operations near Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG). It ...
News / WGA hits back: Flexport dumped our contract after 'receiving a better offer'
Flexport has been accused of being “unethical” and illegally breaching its contract as Western Global Airlines ...
News / Failure of WGA aircraft caused 'our business to suffer', Flexport tells court
Flexport is taking aircraft provider Western Global Airlines (WGA) to court, alleging service failures. The forwarder signed ...
- 1.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 2.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 4.Supply chain radar: Watch out for week 51 at Ceva Logistics. Happy Xmas?
- 5.M&A radar: DSV Panalpina – here's the latest from Miami...
- 1. Erica Joseph on Freight forwarders back new president's drive to fight Customs corruption in Nigeria
- 2. Derrick on WiseTech shares suspended after profit allegations
- 3. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 4. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 5. Anoop on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier