RTR: UPS eyes in-home health services with U.S. vaccine project
REUTERS reports: “United Parcel Service Inc wants to get beyond U.S. doorsteps with a new ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: UPS hasn't caught FedEx’s bug
Market sentiment can be a bit like the cold, or diarrhoea. Try as you might to ...
Comment / Against the odds: The M&A hurricane boosts DSV and Panalpina, but where is the real value?
Against the odds comes in two forms: a column, on merit when warranted, and a ...
Recommends / Amazon's got cloud computing – now it's eyeing logistics
Business Insider has published a fascinating article looking at Amazon’s ambitions in the logistics space. ...
SA: UPS backs guidance during conference talk
SEEKING ALPHA reports: “UPS management reaffirms prior guidance during a presentation at a Raymond James ...
Comment / Market Insight: Q&A with Hessel Verhage – the forklift operator who went on to run a multi-billion dollar business
“So now what? What is the answer to a freight forwarder/NVO differentiating themselves and growing ...
News / Integrators and 3PLs watch nervously as Amazon starts to stretch its delivery legs
While talk of Amazon’s growing logistics capabilities has centred on the threat to its principal ...
News / Supply Chain & Freight the star performer as UPS reports a strong final quarter
UPS reported strong fourth-quarter results as it celebrated a strategy embracing SMEs and improved use ...
SA: UPS Q4 2018 earnings preview
SEEKING ALPHA reports: “United Parcel Service is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Thursday, January ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price