News / New lease of air cargo life promised for New York JFK Airport as investment flows
Following a bumper year for air cargo, operators have continuing confidence in the sector, with FedEx and ...
News / Investment in JFK air freight infrastructure seeks to revitalise New York gateway
New York’s JFK Airport is poised for a $132m investment to revive its flagging cargo ...
News / Panalpina to close JFK facility, leaving its cargo handling to third-party operator
Panalpina is closing its facility in JFK Airport and moving its operations to Chicago, The ...
- 1.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 2.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 3.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 4.Bangladesh in lockdown as virus halts business and threatens the economy
- 5.Change of dynamic: air freight demand now 'the reverse of three weeks ago'
- 1. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 2. Arthur Brown on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 3. P Balasubramanian on Asia-Europe airfreight traffic could be permanently lost to rail or sea
- 4. JoinHub Pharma on Comment: how to keep your customers calm in the coronavirus crisis
- 5. Alessandro Pasetti on Premium access in a war economy – every little helps