News / Long delays at major US airfreight hubs caused by 'handling problems'
Air cargo volumes are considerably down on a year ago, but trucks are having to ...
News / 'You can't avoid the tensions; but there are pockets of opportunity' - Delta Cargo's Shawn Cole
Challenging trade conditions and soft demand have created a turbulence in the air freight sector ...
News / New lease of air cargo life promised for New York JFK Airport as investment flows
Following a bumper year for air cargo, operators have continuing confidence in the sector, with FedEx and ...
News / Investment in JFK air freight infrastructure seeks to revitalise New York gateway
New York’s JFK Airport is poised for a $132m investment to revive its flagging cargo ...
New Delta-Virgin Heathrow Pharma Zone gets off to a cool start
Delta Cargo and Virgin Atlantic Cargo’s joint-venture pharma facility at Heathrow has reported an “excellent” ...
News / Panalpina to close JFK facility, leaving its cargo handling to third-party operator
Panalpina is closing its facility in JFK Airport and moving its operations to Chicago, The ...
- 1.'Several hundred' boxes lost overboard in new transpacific vessel casualty
- 2.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 3.Carriers eye alternate ports as congestion at LA-Long Beach tightens
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel set to buy Asian forwarder Apex – its largest takeover yet
- 5.No rate relief for ocean shippers as hopes of usual post-CNY slump sink
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag