Union Pacific Headlines
News / Capturing more freight from trucks gives North American railroads a boost
North American intermodal is continuing its rapid growth, with the main carriers recording record box-carrying revenue. Last week, The Loadstar reported on rail operator ...
News / North American rail freight stays on track, despite heavy increases in diesel
The main North American rail freight carriers are reporting record revenue growth and strong profits, ...
News / Intermodal wrangles just making the pain worse for US shippers using rail
For long-suffering rail customers in the US, further grief is on the horizon. From September 17, those ...
News / North American rail freight operators stay on track for a bumper year
Strong headwinds failed to knock North American rail freight off its first-quarter rhythm, with both ...
Recommends / Union Pacific chief hails GE-Wabtec railroad deal
Union Pacific’s chief executive, Lance Fritz, has praised an $11bn deal that will see General ...
News / North American rail operators put profits before customers, claim shippers
North American rail operators have been accused by shipper organisations of putting Wall Street analysts before ...
News / North American railroads enjoy strong third quarter, despite Hurricane Harvey
Hurricane Harvey failed to derail North American operators as intermodal revenue continued to rise in the ...
News / Most powerful hurricane to hit the US in a decade wreaks havoc with supply chains
Hurricane Harvey continues to wreak havoc on Texas and Louisiana supply chains, with land, sea, ...
News / North American rail freight operators steam ahead with positive H1 results
Results from North American rail freight operators for the first half of the year make ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
- 5.MCT sale to MSC means the end of common-user transhipment operations in the Med
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you