Union Pacific Headlines
Recommends / STB tackles rail demurrage issue head on
The Surface Transportation Board (STB), the US regulatory body that covers rail and road transport, ...
Recommends / Shippers hit railroads with lawsuits over fuel surcharge 'co-ordination'
Nearly 30 lawsuits have been filed in the US this week by shippers alleging that ...
News / Railroads north of the border steam ahead of US counterparts
There were mixed fortunes for North American railroads in the first half, those north of ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Rail M&A you say? Lo and behold, you can buy CSX t-shirts, beer coolers & more
Asking a UK-based logistics journalist to write a column about a strange industry (rail freight) ...
Comment / Analysis: market leader BNSF is steaming ahead in more ways than one
On one side, the bad railroad guys Union Pacific, CSX and Norfolk Southern. They are all ...
Comment / Analysis: greed powers value for major North American railroads
You already know that rail operators across North America are capitalising on the dearth of truck ...
News / US rail freight operators capitalise on truck driver shortage to win new business
Rail operators across North America are continuing to capitalise on the dearth of truck drivers, ...
News / Tracks not all running smoothly for North American railroads in Q1
North American railroads saw mixed fortunes in the first three months of the year – ...
People / Jon Panzer new senior VP for technology and strategic planning at Union Pacific
Union Pacific (UP) has announced that Jon Panzer is taking over as senior vice president ...
News / Capturing more freight from trucks gives North American railroads a boost
North American intermodal is continuing its rapid growth, with the main carriers recording record box-carrying revenue. Last week, The Loadstar reported on rail operator ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 4.M&A radar: 3 targets for DSV Panalpina... why not 30? But only one stands out
- 5.The biggest challenge for forwarders in India is getting cargo through the airports
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules