Conference call redux Headlines
Premium / Supply chain radar: Ryder – the partially sighted leading the blind
Comment: A good way to lose money over the past year would have been to buy ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: JB Hunt – spending to accumulate on the computer thingy
Comment: American continental freight all-rounder JB Hunt has had better years, but it’s also had worse. Full-year ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: For UPS, speed is the only answer to all questions
Comment: When UPS recently posted reasonably solid 2019 results, its stock took a nosedive. Around the same ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: The trade world according to Flexport
Comment: Predicting the future is difficult. So difficult, in fact, that Flexport’s hipster founder Ryan Petersen ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: I love you Brad Jacobs
Comment: XPO Logistics appears to have taken the value bull by the horns with its announcement ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: FedEx conference call redux – next question!
Comment: Just before Christmas, FedEx held a conference call with analysts to discuss fiscal Q2 2020 ...
- 1.DHL Supply Chain 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 2.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 3.CMA CGM sends Asia-Europe box ships via the Cape
- 4.Warehouse operators asked to share the load as imports stack up
- 5.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 1. STEVE MEDLEY on XPO Logistics puts employee safety first during Covid-19
- 2. FactorLoads on K+N uses invoices to show clients their ocean freight carbon footprint
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers could find the cost of blanked sailings adding up to $23 billion
- 4. firstname.lastname@example.org on Allies dismayed over US handling of global medical supply chain
- 5. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis