News / Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
With more cargo planes about to join its dedicated fleet, Amazon’s freighter operation is on ...
News / ASL Aviation takes up option for 10 more 737-800BCFs – but for whom?
ASL Aviation is to take up 10 options for the 737-800BCF – but is remaining ...
CNBC: Jeff Bezos to step down as Amazon CEO, Andy Jassy to take over in Q3
CNBC reports: KEY POINTS – Amazon announced on Tuesday that AWS CEO Andy Jassy will replace Jeff ...
Premium / FreightTech radar: 'Amazonification’ – the rule of thumb now
Comment: Freight’s overdue tech revolution gathers pace, with wide-reaching implications.
News / Industry confusion over plan for new TSA air cargo security regime
Preparations for a mandate to screen all cargo moved on freighter aircraft this summer got ...
People / Former Uber and Amazon exec Adam Chassin joins InstaFreight
Adam Chassin (pictured above), former head of business for Uber in Europe and head of ...
News / US 'parcel tsunami' shifts into reverse gear with record post-Xmas returns
The torrent of parcel movement in the US has changed direction, as consumers return millions ...
News / Amazon eyes fleet of 85 aircraft as it changes course to buy its own freighters
Amazon is set to boost its freighter fleet to more than 85 aircraft by the ...
Premium / On the wires: Faaaast delivery! Amazon takes off in the 'aircraft golden age'
Comment: “Today, Amazon announced its first-ever purchase of eleven Boeing 767-300 aircraft, expanding its fleet to ...
SA: Amazon grows fleet with purchase of Boeing jets
SEEKING ALPHA reports: – Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) announces the purchase of eleven aircraft from Delta Air Lines (NYSE:DAL) and WestJet Airlines (OTC:WJAFF). – The aircraft ...
News / Amazon rate increase deferral a powerful magnet for squeezed US retailers
Amazon looks poised to increase its market share through its decision to postpone rate increases ...
Premium / 2021 radar: Next year’s headlines? Capacity, Capacity and Capacity
Comment: Many moons ago, yours truly edited a rival freight publication and was regularly asked by ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag