BBG: Amazon wins final incentive deal for HQ2 in Northern Virginia
BLOOMBERG reports: “Amazon.com Inc. won the last approval it was seeking for an incentive plan ...
BW: Gogo Goes All-In on Amazon Web Services
Full release here. “SEATTLE–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Mar 13, 2019–Today, Amazon Web Services, Inc. (AWS), an Amazon.com company (NASDAQ: ...
Recommends / Video captures Amazon Air freighter in final seconds before fatal crash
New footage has been revealed capturing the final moments of an Amazon Air flight that ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Amazon and its massive logistics plan – here's the only dirty number that matters right now
A dirty, tiny $14.2m: that is the only relevant number for Amazon now, in order ...
Recommends / Amazon's got cloud computing – now it's eyeing logistics
Business Insider has published a fascinating article looking at Amazon’s ambitions in the logistics space. ...
Recommends / Investigators prepare to analyse flight data from Atlas Air wreckage
US National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) investigators have now retrieved both black boxes from the ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Is arch-hunter XPO Logistics now Amazon's prey?
Investors in XPO Logistics must be experiencing that feeling when you pump up a tyre ...
News / FedEx introduces its own robot solution for last-mile deliveries
FedEx today launched its new cutting-edge robotic last-mile delivery solution – the FedEx SameDay Bot. It ...
News / Another year of double-digit growth for ATSG, but revenue loses some height
A double-digit drop in revenue did little to stem ATSG’s profit momentum in 2018, which ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you