News / Share buyback more important right now than acquisitions, says XPO chief
XPO Logistics has put its merger and acquisition file back on the shelf while it ...
News / Tigers beefs up its digital logistics offering with 'a world first' – SmartHub:Connect
Hong Kong-based 3PL Tigers has beefed-up its digital logistics capabilities with what it claims is ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Panalpina's master plan has a secret twist and mystery suitor
The master plan drafted by Panalpina (PAN) is so ambitious that it implies the possible ...
MW: This is what Amazon’s ‘HQ2’ was going to cost New York taxpayers
MARKETWATCH reports: “Winning the bidding war for Amazon’s AMZN, -0.79% secondary corporate headquarters came with ...
MW: Amazon wants to control your entire house after Eero acquisition
MARKETWATCH writes: “Amazon.com Inc.’s plans to buy Eero is the latest in a string of ...
CNBC: Amazon could be reconsidering its NYC headquarters site due to local opposition
CNBC reports: “Amazon is reconsidering building one of its new headquarters in New York due ...
News / FedEx offers overnight delivery, but do their retail customers want it?
FedEx is enabling online merchants to promise their late-night customers delivery of their purchase on ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Stretching the Amazon vs 3PLs debate – a few ships and planes will never do it
What a logistics environment we live in: if I am right, Amazon will never compete directly ...
News / Integrators and 3PLs watch nervously as Amazon starts to stretch its delivery legs
While talk of Amazon’s growing logistics capabilities has centred on the threat to its principal ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 4. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 5. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price