rail freight Headlines
News / China-Europe truck service gears up for January launch after successful pilot
China-Europe rail may be on the rise, but a new option is now open to ...
News / Ambitions for more rail freight between China and Russia are on track
Rail connectivity between China and Russia is continuing to grow, with several new services launched. Heading ...
News / Good news and bad for UK rail freight: more funding, but higher user fees
Efforts to improve the UK’s beleaguered rail network have been negated by news of higher charges ...
News / North American rail freight stays on track, despite heavy increases in diesel
The main North American rail freight carriers are reporting record revenue growth and strong profits, ...
News / Intermodal wrangles just making the pain worse for US shippers using rail
For long-suffering rail customers in the US, further grief is on the horizon. From September 17, those ...
News / New CSX chief upbeat after a positive first quarter with the US railroad
US rail operator CSX has rebounded after a dismal fourth quarter, with revenue climbing and ...
Recommends / Dutch rail freight masterplan in the making
The Germans went first, and now the Dutch have followed, with news the government in ...
News / Interim CN chief stays bullish and invests in equipment and staff, but is it enough?
Is Canadian National (CN) rolling out of its winter of discontent? Jean-Jacques Ruest, who has taken ...
People / Angela Williams to succeed Andrew Glassman as CSX VP and controller
CSX has appointed Angela Williams as vice president and controller, succeeding Andrew Glassman who will ...
- 1.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you