Premium / Snapshot: Proof in the pudding – Americold's Agro bid shows hunger for food supply
Comment: The perishable logistics sector enjoyed another massive deal, unveiled last week, when Americold announced that ...
Cold store giant Americold moves into Brazilian market with Superfrio stake
Chilled storage giant Americold has continued its international expansion with a move into the Brazilian ...
Changing shopping habits means demand for cold storage is outpacing capacity
Ceva Logistics last week opened its Chill Hub (pictured above) at London Gateway, an integrated, ...
News / GPA unveils ambitious plans for huge expansion at the port of Savannah
Georgia Ports Authority (GPA) has underscored its ambition to maintain growth at the port of ...
- 1.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 3.Asia’s largest shipbreaking town beached like never before
- 4.ZH: 'Pandemic is over' – former Pfizer chief science officer says 'second wave' faked on false-positive Covid tests
- 5.More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 1. Ann on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 2. George on EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 3. Ram Nair on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 4. Peter John on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 5. Vincent on Carriers 'using pandemic to boost profits' claim, as Asia-Europe rates explode