UK Government Headlines
News / Pressure increases on Grayling and 'illegal' Seaborne Freight contract
Further allegations have rocked the UK’s Department for Transport, with besieged secretary of state Chris ...
News / Seafarers' union sinks plan for Whitehall to charter post-Brexit ro-ro fleet
The union representing the UK’s seafarers has rubbished plans revealed yesterday that the UK government ...
News / Whitehall is 'hanging the UK logistics industry out to dry' on the road to Brexit
An ‘angry’ UK freight industry has lashed out at the government, accusing it of being ...
People / Jo Johnson appointed new UK shipping minister after resignation of John Hayes
UK prime minister Teresa May has appointed Jo Johnson as the country’s new shipping minister, following ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM in, Cosco out, as the container shipping lines flirt with M&A...
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Deutsche Bahn pondering a sale of DB Schenker?
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Market Insight: A trade sale of DB Schenker – one for DHL Global Forwarding or Kuehne + Nagel?
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on HMM's new boss bids to reassure customers and 2M partners on European trip
- 2. Jerry Ramirez on Return to index-linked contracts an idea gaining traction with BCOs and forwarders
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage