UK Government Headlines
News / Pressure increases on Grayling and 'illegal' Seaborne Freight contract
Further allegations have rocked the UK’s Department for Transport, with besieged secretary of state Chris ...
News / Seafarers' union sinks plan for Whitehall to charter post-Brexit ro-ro fleet
The union representing the UK’s seafarers has rubbished plans revealed yesterday that the UK government ...
News / Whitehall is 'hanging the UK logistics industry out to dry' on the road to Brexit
An ‘angry’ UK freight industry has lashed out at the government, accusing it of being ...
People / Jo Johnson appointed new UK shipping minister after resignation of John Hayes
UK prime minister Teresa May has appointed Jo Johnson as the country’s new shipping minister, following ...
- 1.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5.Supply chain radar: DSV up, Panalpina down – which one is really the takeover target?
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you