UK Government Headlines
Recommends / P&O demands Eurotunnel hands back £33m Brexit ferry settlement
Further calamity has befallen the UK’s Department for Transport. For newspapers, and satirists, Chris Grayling’s ...
News / Pressure increases on Grayling and 'illegal' Seaborne Freight contract
Further allegations have rocked the UK’s Department for Transport, with besieged secretary of state Chris ...
News / Seafarers' union sinks plan for Whitehall to charter post-Brexit ro-ro fleet
The union representing the UK’s seafarers has rubbished plans revealed yesterday that the UK government ...
News / Whitehall is 'hanging the UK logistics industry out to dry' on the road to Brexit
An ‘angry’ UK freight industry has lashed out at the government, accusing it of being ...
People / Jo Johnson appointed new UK shipping minister after resignation of John Hayes
UK prime minister Teresa May has appointed Jo Johnson as the country’s new shipping minister, following ...
News / Yes, Minister: UK freight welcomes news that Patrick McLoughlin is to stay in post
Just how high a priority is transport and freight policy to the new Conservative government ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 3.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 4.Analysis: The axe will fall on Ceva as CMA CGM's cost-cutting exercise gathers speed
- 5.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 1. Alex Lennane on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 3. Sam O E Okpro on To charge or not to charge? How airlines can boost e-freight
- 4. Moritz Claussen, Managing Director @ cargo.one on The Morrow Roberson Road Test: WebCargo Sky, an ebooking platform or not?
- 5. A.Kout on More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'