People / Bob Reilly and Michael Foster set to replace Mike Cory at CN
North American rail operators Canadian National and CSX have announced several new senior appointments. CN has ...
Comment / Analysis: greed powers value for major North American railroads
You already know that rail operators across North America are capitalising on the dearth of truck ...
Recommends / JB Hunt takes $134m hit as BNSF dispute moves toward conclusion
The long-running dispute between one of North America’s largest over land freight operators – JB ...
PR: J.B. Hunt announces arbitration update
LOW ELL, Ark., December 13, 2018 – J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc., (NASDAQ:JBHT) (“JBHT”) announced ...
News / 'Fear of being first' may be the biggest hurdle for blockchain in logistics
Internal resistance, or fear of being first, could be one of the most challenging aspects ...
People / BNSF Logistics names Dan Curtis as its new president
BNSF Logistics has named Dan Curtis as its new president. Mr Curtis has been chief operating ...
News / Most powerful hurricane to hit the US in a decade wreaks havoc with supply chains
Hurricane Harvey continues to wreak havoc on Texas and Louisiana supply chains, with land, sea, ...
Recommends / Buffett's BNSF may outbid CP's offer for Norfolk Southern
The plot thickens: after last week’s to and fro between Canadian Pacific’s recurring bids for ...
News / $41m lawsuit claims BNSF change of service 'destroyed' rail freight business
A major US rail freight carrier is facing a lawsuit for damages of up to ...
Recommends / Rail network BNSF lifts container ban for US west coast ports
Burlington Northern Santa Fe, the US’s second largest rail network, has eased its ban on ...
- 1.Panalpina board must resign and DSV will cherry-pick best staff to keep
- 2.Analysis: with the clock ticking, Agility faces the Bolloré temptation
- 3.Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 4.Rival carriers eye key routes as India's Jet Airways is declared bankrupt
- 5.Supply chain radar: With AP Møller-Maersk, trust has gone out of the window
- 1. Alex Lennane on Rival carriers eye key routes as India's Jet Airways is declared bankrupt
- 2. George on Rival carriers eye key routes as India's Jet Airways is declared bankrupt
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices
- 4. Gavin van Marle on Latest vessel fire leads Grimaldi to demand tighter regs on ocean cargo
- 5. email@example.com on Claims that Maersk has started a new rates war, as carriers slash FAK prices