Cargo Crime Headlines
News / Silk Way fights back against claims of 'secret illegal flights carrying weapons'
Silk Way, the Azeri freighter operator, has fought back against claims made online that it ...
News / Warning to forwarders as appetite for fake goods will rise alongside trade war tariffs
Forwarders must protect themselves from the risk of shipping counterfeit goods, trade in which is forecast to increase. The ...
Recommends / Conman gets eight years for defrauding Allseas
The bizarre case of the conman, Allseas and a Vatican-linked investment platform has finally come to ...
News / TAPA's PSR initiative can steer truckers towards more secure parking
Certified secure parking for hauliers has come a step closer following TAPA’s publication of its requirements. The ...
Recommends / Thieves steal €1.3bn in goods from trucks in Germany every year
The numbers are pretty staggering, according to this LinkedIn post by Thorsten Neumann, director APS ...
News / Hauliers demand more secure parking areas amid fears of police prioritising crimes
Hauliers are calling for more secure parking areas across the EMEA region after a report ...
News / Cargo crime gang truck raid thwarted by Swedish post service sting
Swedish post service PostNord has helped put cargo thieves behind bars with a sting operation to ...
News / More attacks on truck drivers revive supply chain fears by UK shippers
Increasing violence against truck drivers in mainland Europe means major UK shippers are fearing for their cross-Channel ...
News / DP World issues alert over recruitment scam
Dubai-headquartered international container terminal operator DP World has warned that criminals have been impersonating the company ...
- 1.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you