CBS: Walmart doubles down on robots to shift labour costs – "We're going big"
CBS reports: “The robots are coming for Walmart workers’ jobs, with the retail giant saying ...
RTR Exclusive: Walmart's Chief Technology Officer leaves company as e-commerce wars flare
REUTERS reports: “Walmart Chief Technology Officer Jeremy King is leaving the company, according to an ...
News / FedEx introduces its own robot solution for last-mile deliveries
FedEx today launched its new cutting-edge robotic last-mile delivery solution – the FedEx SameDay Bot. It ...
CNBC: Walmart shares surge as holiday sales crush estimates, boosted by e-commerce growth
CNBC reports: “Walmart reported on Tuesday earnings and revenue for the holiday quarter that topped ...
SA: Walmart gets aggressive in bid for more truck drivers
SEEKING ALPHA reports: “Walmart will pay an average of $87.5K per year to its truck drivers ...
News / Walmart tries to Spark interest in new Uber-style home grocery deliveries
Walmart is shifting into ‘Uber’ mode again. Less than three months after its collaboration with ...
Recommends / Truck drivers wanted at Walmart – $1,500 referral bonus
“Without trucks, America stops.” So says one Walmart driver. The retailer is offering bonuses of ...
News / Walmart and JD.com invest $500m in Chinese logistics service
Their governments may be at loggerheads, but it hasn’t stopped China’s JD.com and the US’s ...
Recommends / The Flipkart story: a $20bn exercise in smokes and mirrors
The latest news out of the vibrant Indian e-commerce sector is that US retail giant ...
Recommends / Walmart's earnings disappoint, and it's pretty much all due to e-commerce
Walmart stock was hammered in the aftermath of this week’s results which disappointed investors and ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?