Home Depot Headlines
SA: U.S. retailers prep for new tariffs
Seeking Alpha reports: “Major U.S. retailers are getting aggressive positioning themselves with Chinese suppliers in anticipation of ...
Recommends / Home Depot ponders buying XPO Logistics
2018 has begun with a rash of rumours about the possibility of US retail behemoth ...
News / Top passenger airport Atlanta invests heavily to boost its cargo credentials
Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson airport is trying to attract more forwarders and manufacturers in a bid to ...
- 1.Emirates switches air freight operations back to Dubai International, for now
- 2.EXCLUSIVE Market Insight: First casualty – ex-AP Møller Mærsk JV goes bust
- 3.Change of dynamic: air freight demand now 'the reverse of three weeks ago'
- 4.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 5.New supply chain risks emerge as production lines restart in China's factories
- 1. Donald Strand on AF-KLM under fire as it stands firm on decision to keep combis on the ground
- 2. Werner on Covid-19: Are you ready for a changed world?
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Pandemic Q&A : Is it legal, and safe, to carry cargo in aircraft passenger cabins?
- 4. email@example.com on Hamburg 'unfairly singled out' as container supply goes 'out of kilter'
- 5. Andreas Koût on Coronavirus may lead to 'largest decline in shipping volumes in living memory'