Vertical consolidation Headlines
Comment / Market Insight: Ocean & air freight woes – "we’re all pigs counting who’ll reach the slaughterhouse first"
A quick and dirty take at the end of the week to get across the ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Why is APMM working on a McDonald's strategy when it has a stuffed Damco turkey on the table?
A few days ago, Denmark’s AP Møller-Maersk (APMM) advertised a new takeaway strategy – part ...
News / Tigers beefs up its digital logistics offering with 'a world first' – SmartHub:Connect
Hong Kong-based 3PL Tigers has beefed-up its digital logistics capabilities with what it claims is ...
News / Fewer mega-containerships arriving will help balance supply and demand in 2019
A “reduced appetite” for ordering ultra-large container vessels (ULCVs) and carriers instead aspiring to become ...
News / Crowley to merge shipping and logistics in new year vertical integration plan
US container shipping line Crowley has become the latest to embark on a vertical integration ...
News / China-US trade war straining the links in global supply chains
The failure of shipping lines to make a profit and terminal operators reporting declining profitability ...
Comment / Market Insight: CEVA and CMA CGM – vertical consolidation the next step?
Events have overtaken me this week. I began this column with the following: “The recent appointment ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Life on Asia-Europe tradelanes: longer transits, fewer sailings, reduced capacity
- 1. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price