Vertical consolidation Headlines
News / Long-term investors favour financially stronger box ports over shipping lines
Shippers may be seething over perceived profiteering by shipping lines, but container ports remain more ...
Premium / Analysis: 'Container shipping + buyout'? Seriously...
Comment: Investors cannot get enough of shipping risk.
Premium / Market Insight: How M&A is changing your business as your business changes
Comment: B2C waves hitting shore in multiple ways, multiple times…
Premium / M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
Comment: It’s all about adding new capabilities when it comes to logistics M&A.
Premium / Market Insight: Kuehne + Nagel – why Apex (and not Kerry) makes perfect sense
Comment: Making sense of the non-sense makes sense, occasionally.
Premium / Market Insight: Product vs sales – then vertical M&A is 'the $1 trillion question'
Comment: From finding ‘solutions for the customer besides just costing more’ to vertical consolidation, it’s all ...
Premium / Market Insight: DSV Panalpina – time to call Mærsk
Comment: From ‘Logistics Colonisation Int’l’ to ‘United Copenhagen A/S’ the step is small…
News / CMA CGM brings in Air Belgium to boost fledgling air cargo operation
CMA CGM is strengthening its position in the air freight market with a CMI deal ...
Premium / Analysis: Call them 'PPCLOs' – your pure-play contract logistics proxy is served
Comment: Pure-play CL operators (PPCLOs) – if no one else is claiming it, we’re coining that ...
Premium / Against the odds: DSV Panalpina – fragile, handle with care
Comment: Is DSV Panalpina’s organic growth strategy enough to satisfy the ‘spoiled kids’?
Premium / FreightTech radar: 'Amazonification’ – the rule of thumb now
Comment: Freight’s overdue tech revolution gathers pace, with wide-reaching implications.
General Motors launches BrightDrop (...) to electrify/improve delivery of goods & services
PRESS RELEASE GM Launches BrightDrop, a New Business That Will Electrify and Improve the Delivery of ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag