Premium / On the wires: CH Robinson – the sweetest thing ain't sweet enough
Comment: CH Robinson needs creativity not shareholder gimmicks.
Premium / Snapshot: XPO Logistics – the picture is neat
Comment: Money doesn’t grow on trees, my late grandma used to argue
PR: XPO Logistics announces senior leadership for logistics segment spin-off
PRESS RELEASE January 12, 2021 07:00 ET | Source: XPO Logistics, Inc. GREENWICH, Conn., Jan. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — ...
Premium / Logistics on steroids: Keep it rolling – early 2021 laggards & leaders
Comment: Earlier this week, Premium highlighted the truly outstanding stock market performance of Mainfreight, a 3PL ...
Premium / On the wires: Faaaast delivery! Amazon takes off in the 'aircraft golden age'
Comment: “Today, Amazon announced its first-ever purchase of eleven Boeing 767-300 aircraft, expanding its fleet to ...
Premium / Against the odds: AP Møller-Maersk – put logistics on the magic block
Comment: Transparency, what a wonderful thing that is – AP Møller-Maersk Group (APMM) surely knows that. A ...
Premium / Analysis: XPO break-up – a 'powerhouse' in no man's land
Comment: This isn’t meant to be a celebration of Brad Jacobs, but if there’s one executive ...
Premium / Supply chain radar: XPO Logistics – M&A cruise control still on
Comment: Here’s just a quick and dirty update about XPO Logistics following disclosure of the appointment ...
Premium / M&A radar: XPO Logistics break-up shows the way, FedEx next?
Comment: Easier to start where we left it last week, when I argued: “What I’d love – ...
- 1.'Several hundred' boxes lost overboard in new transpacific vessel casualty
- 2.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel set to buy Asian forwarder Apex – its largest takeover yet
- 4.Carriers eye alternate ports as congestion at LA-Long Beach tightens
- 5.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag