CH Robinson Headlines
Comment / Analysis: is corporate America in the T&L world lagging in the M&A stakes?
When last week Danish 3PL DSV formally disclosed its blockbuster $5bn Panalpina deal, after a ...
People / Scott Hagen appointed interim chief financial officer at CH Robinson
CH Robinson has appointed Scott Hagen as interim chief financial officer, following the announcement that ...
People / CH Robinson CFO Andrew Clarke to step down
CH Robinson has announced that chief financial officer Andrew Clarke will be stepping down at ...
Comment / Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
The reason why I have not downgraded my personal fair value (FV) estimates of US-based ...
Comment / Analysis: supply chain debt – make sure due credit is finally collected
Leverage need not be a bad word? Well, maybe. That is certainly true if you look at ...
Comment / Against the odds: The M&A hurricane boosts DSV and Panalpina, but where is the real value?
Against the odds comes in two forms: a column, on merit when warranted, and a ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Tim Scharwath leads the show at DP-DHL – please do not kick the IPO can down the road forever
There are several moving parts in the annual results of German integrated logistics operator Deutsche ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: CH Robinson's next deal – the M&A murmerers are in murmer overdrive
So, after all the past talk and rumours that CH Robinson was ready to beef ...
Recommends / CH Robinson acquires Madrid forwarder Space Cargo Group
CH Robinson has acquired Colombian and Spanish forwarder The Space Cargo. According to Freightwaves, the ...
PR: CH Robinson acquires Space Cargo for ~ $48m
PRESS RELEASE 03/01/2019 Acquisition further strengthens company’s Global Forwarding business MINNEAPOLIS–(BUSINESS WIRE)– C.H. Robinson (NASDAQ: CHRW) continues to ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?