CH Robinson Headlines
Comment / Analysis: supply chain debt – make sure due credit is finally collected
Leverage need not be a bad word? Well, maybe. That is certainly true if you look at ...
Comment / Against the odds: The M&A hurricane boosts DSV and Panalpina, but where is the real value?
Against the odds comes in two forms: a column, on merit when warranted, and a ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Tim Scharwath leads the show at DP-DHL – please do not kick the IPO can down the road forever
There are several moving parts in the annual results of German integrated logistics operator Deutsche ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: CH Robinson's next deal – the M&A murmerers are in murmer overdrive
So, after all the past talk and rumours that CH Robinson was ready to beef ...
Recommends / CH Robinson acquires Madrid forwarder Space Cargo Group
CH Robinson has acquired Colombian and Spanish forwarder The Space Cargo. According to Freightwaves, the ...
PR: CH Robinson acquires Space Cargo for ~ $48m
PRESS RELEASE 03/01/2019 Acquisition further strengthens company’s Global Forwarding business MINNEAPOLIS–(BUSINESS WIRE)– C.H. Robinson (NASDAQ: CHRW) continues to ...
People / CH Robinson CEO Wiehoff retires, Bob Biesterfeld takes over
Bob Biesterfeld, chief operating officer of CH Robinson for less than a year, is to ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: how to make sense of a combined Panalpina + CH Robinson entity
Remember the imaginary conversation playing in my head some time ago between Charles Henry Robinson ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: Alibaba's logistics plan overshadows all else
To wrap up a rather entertaining week – CEVA did not recommend CMA CGM’s offer; the IPO ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 1. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 3. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO