News / Capacity to handle bigger box ships will give port of Melbourne a boost
Australian container supply chains could be set to change after the first call of an ...
News / Volumes up but profits down for ICTSI in H1
Despite revenue climbing some 10% over the six months to June, International Container Terminal Services ...
News / Melbourne set to benefit as box carriers increase vessel capacity on ex-Asia routes
The size of container vessels calling at the port of Melbourne looks set to dramatically ...
Recommends / Union leaders accused of conspiracy in waterfront blockade
“Immeasurable” harm has been inflicted on Australia’s Victoria International Container Terminal (VICT) by a union strike ...
News / ICTSI plans to build on a profitable first half, boosting terminal expansion
Terminal operator ICTSI has reported a busy – and profitable – first half, with net income ...
Recommends / ICTSI abandons Nigeria port project
Prolonged delays have forced the hand of International Container Terminal Services (ICTSI), which announced it ...
Recommends / Higher box volumes help lift profits at ICTSI
Manila-based International Container Terminal Services registered a 15% increase in container throughput for the three ...
News / DP World unveils $1billion project to develop greenfield container port in Ecuador
DP World has won a concession to develop and operate a new container facility in ...
Recommends / Binding bids for Greek port of Piraeus expected next week
One of Europe’s last great port privatisation sagas appears finally to be reaching its end ...
Comment / ICTSI chief may be set to focus more on leisure than the old family business
“Enrique Razon doesn’t gamble and says he feels more comfortable operating a port crane than ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?