Recommends / Dubai's DP World seeks to quash India antitrust probe over Mumbai port
The Competition Commission of India has confirmed that it is investigating a complaint about anti-competitive ...
News / Two-year probe clears port of Antwerp of breaking EU state aid rules
A two-year investigation into whether Antwerp port authority broke EU state aid regulations in its ...
Recommends / India to probe alleged antitrust behaviour by Maersk and DP World at Mumbai
Reuters has unearthed the news that Maersk and DP World are being investigated for alleged ...
News / Revitalised Panama Canal now eyes expansion of port and logistics capacity
Following a strong year in terms of growth in vessel transits, the Panama Canal Authority ...
News / An Internet of Logistics could make it easier to share supply chain data
Container ports should spearhead an “Internet of Logistics” to tackle inefficiencies in global container supply ...
News / Hakovo claims a first with global electronic bill of lading backed by P&I clubs
Singapore start-up Hakovo claims to be the first digital freight marketplace to offer an electronic bill of ...
News / 'Haulage at the click of a button' – hi-tech start-up aims to ease port congestion
Singapore start-up Haulio is dragging drayage into the digital age, aiming to ease port congestion ...
News / PSA unveils digital platform Calista to boost connectivity with shippers and 3PLs
Singapore port operator PSA and logistics software developer CrimsonLogic today released a new trade platform ...
Recommends / PSA to sell last of its stake in logistics arm Gefco
Automotive New Europe is reporting that French car manufacturer PSA is to sell its remaining ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you