China Merchants Headlines
News / Cash-strapped CMA CGM to sell terminals and ships despite Q3 profit
CMA CGM posted a $45m net profit for the third quarter, reducing the French transport ...
Recommends / China Merchants in talks to invest in CMA CGM port assets
CMA CGM can’t be all things to all people – and it appears to be ...
News / PSA buys Halterm Container Terminal, its first box facility in Canada
Singaporean port operator PSA International has acquired Halterm Container Terminal, in the Canadian port of ...
Recommends / Dubai’s DP World sues China over Djibouti trade zone
The row in the Horn of Africa between DP World and the government of Djibouti ...
News / State port group unveils grand ambitions for MCC Qianhai at Shenzhen
State-owned port group China Merchants has launched an initiative in Shenzhen to boost consolidation and ...
News / China's port operator swoops on Brazilian JV operating container facilities at Paranagua
CMPort, the port-operating subsidiary of state-owned China Merchants Holdings has made its first investment in ...
- 1.Container shipping ex-China grinding to a halt – carriers 'can’t carry on much longer'
- 2.China's reefer cargo crisis worsens as carriers plan to abandon boxes
- 3.Analysis: AP Møller-Mærsk – the beauty and curse of corporate strategy
- 4.Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 5.Coronavirus may be costing container shipping lines $350m every week
- 1. Derek Jones on Recession looming? Emerging markets index highlights struggling global economy
- 2. Rail Bridge Cargo on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 3. Wouter Marees on Retailers now believe sea-air the best way to get their goods out of China
- 4. email@example.com on Air freight services in China still in flux, with cargo bottlenecks on the cards
- 5. Moving Brainerd on Battle for truck capacity looms as China's factories and warehouses reopen