China Merchants Headlines
Premium / Supply chain radar: Private investigations – the China Merchants conundrum
Comment: Someone’s been spilling the beans in Hong Kong this week when they told a Bloomberg ...
News / CMA CGM finalises terms of sale of 10 terminals to Terminal Link JV
CMA CGM has finalised the terms of its sale of 10 terminals as it seeks ...
News / Cash-strapped CMA CGM to sell terminals and ships despite Q3 profit
CMA CGM posted a $45m net profit for the third quarter, reducing the French transport ...
Recommends / China Merchants in talks to invest in CMA CGM port assets
CMA CGM can’t be all things to all people – and it appears to be ...
News / PSA buys Halterm Container Terminal, its first box facility in Canada
Singaporean port operator PSA International has acquired Halterm Container Terminal, in the Canadian port of ...
Recommends / Dubai’s DP World sues China over Djibouti trade zone
The row in the Horn of Africa between DP World and the government of Djibouti ...
News / State port group unveils grand ambitions for MCC Qianhai at Shenzhen
State-owned port group China Merchants has launched an initiative in Shenzhen to boost consolidation and ...
News / China's port operator swoops on Brazilian JV operating container facilities at Paranagua
CMPort, the port-operating subsidiary of state-owned China Merchants Holdings has made its first investment in ...
- 1.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 2.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel set to buy Asian forwarder Apex – its largest takeover yet
- 4.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 5.New Montreal port strike would 'really stick a knife in the Canadian economy'
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag