DP World Headlines
People / Ernst Shulze to take over from Chris Lewis as UK CEO for DP World
DP World has announced that Ernst Shulze (pictured above) will take over from Chris Lewis ...
News / Australian truckers furious at more 'unregulated' port surcharge hikes
Truckers in Australia have lashed out over the latest round of controversial “port infrastructure” surcharges ...
News / Robust performance from DP World, with new acquisitions ready to make their mark
DP World today reported a 4.2% increase in 2018 revenue, to $5.65bn across its global ...
News / Environmental campaigners in legal threat to planned deepwater port at Posorja
DP World’s planned new port at Posorja in Ecuador has come under threat from legal ...
News / DP World buys back P&O Ferries, ten years after selling it
DP World has re-acquired P&O Ferries for $322m ($421m), 10 years after it sold the ...
Sponsored Post / Ports with vision can return to the heart of business life as new enablers of trade
Although we live in an era of continual and unprecedented disruption to supply chains – ...
News / Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
The Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) last month saw its first gearless containership call ...
News / DP World's optimism is renewed as it reports growth in container volumes
DP World struck a more optimistic tone this week as it announced its latest results, ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: another deal for DP World, which is on a roll
After the purchases in less than a year of Denmark’s Unifeeder and Cosmos Agencia Marítima in Peru, ...
PR: DP World acquires Puerto Central (San Antonio) and Puerto Lirquen (Region VIII) Terminals in Chile
Press release: “Dubai, UAE, 13 January 2019: Global trade enabler DP World today announces that ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?