DP World Headlines
News / Port of Melbourne $300m 'rail solution' would restrict competition, claim shippers
Shippers in Australia have criticised Port of Melbourne’s plans to create intermodal links connecting its ...
News / Sensors, 'grey boxes' and opportunities in an age where 'data is the new container'
With free trade under threat and globalisation slowing, terminal operator DP World plans to give ...
News / DP World gearing up for automotive boom in South-east Asia
DP World is developing its automotive logistics capabilities in South-east Asia, as the region’s preference ...
Comment / Ports with vision can return to the heart of business life as new enablers of trade
Although we live in an era of continual and unprecedented disruption to supply chains – ...
News / Djibouti must pay DP World $500m after government loses legal battle over DCT
The government of Djibouti has been ordered by a London court to pay more than ...
People / Ernst Shulze to take over from Chris Lewis as UK CEO for DP World
DP World has announced that Ernst Shulze (pictured above) will take over from Chris Lewis ...
News / Australian truckers furious at more 'unregulated' port surcharge hikes
Truckers in Australia have lashed out over the latest round of controversial “port infrastructure” surcharges ...
News / Robust performance from DP World, with new acquisitions ready to make their mark
DP World today reported a 4.2% increase in 2018 revenue, to $5.65bn across its global ...
News / Environmental campaigners in legal threat to planned deepwater port at Posorja
DP World’s planned new port at Posorja in Ecuador has come under threat from legal ...
News / DP World buys back P&O Ferries, ten years after selling it
DP World has re-acquired P&O Ferries for $322m ($421m), 10 years after it sold the ...
- 1.'An end to shipping alliances would see freight rates skyrocket'
- 2.Bimco goes grim, predicting a weak peak season for container shipping this year
- 3.First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 4.Maersk targets frustrated shippers, offering 'no rolled cargo' service
- 5.AN-124-100 said to have been destroyed in Libyan fighting
- 1. Jonathon Harris on Asia-North Europe carriers announce rate hikes ahead of peak season
- 2. Gagan Deep on First common digital standards for container shipping on the starting blocks
- 3. email@example.com on Volga-Dnepr leaseback deal brings three new 777Fs, despite market turbulence
- 4. jeff Lozinski on US pushes for blockchain solution to better control pharma supply chain
- 5. Russ Green on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones