DP World Headlines
News / Environmental campaigners in legal threat to planned deepwater port at Posorja
DP World’s planned new port at Posorja in Ecuador has come under threat from legal ...
News / DP World buys back P&O Ferries, ten years after selling it
DP World has re-acquired P&O Ferries for $322m ($421m), 10 years after it sold the ...
News / Arrival of first gearless containership a turning point for DRC supply chains
The Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) last month saw its first gearless containership call ...
News / DP World's optimism is renewed as it reports growth in container volumes
DP World struck a more optimistic tone this week as it announced its latest results, ...
Comment / Supply chain radar: another deal for DP World, which is on a roll
After the purchases in less than a year of Denmark’s Unifeeder and Cosmos Agencia Marítima in Peru, ...
PR: DP World acquires Puerto Central (San Antonio) and Puerto Lirquen (Region VIII) Terminals in Chile
Press release: “Dubai, UAE, 13 January 2019: Global trade enabler DP World today announces that ...
News / DP World aims for 30% in cut ULCV handling times with new terminal concept
Port operator DP World is set to develop an innovative new container storage system at ...
Recommends / Dubai's DP World seeks to quash India antitrust probe over Mumbai port
The Competition Commission of India has confirmed that it is investigating a complaint about anti-competitive ...
News / DP World completes Unifeeder acquisition after EU competition green light
DP World has completed its acquisition of European feeder and shortsea shipping line Unifeeder after ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Life on Asia-Europe tradelanes: longer transits, fewer sailings, reduced capacity
- 1. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price