Is Brazil nuts? Headlines
Recommends / Brazil truck strike continues to hinder trade, despite concessions offer
Government concessions failed to prevent Brazil’s nationwide truck strike entering its ninth day, severely impacting the ...
News / More pressure on Centurion Air Cargo as Brazilian judge orders 747F impounded
The financial challenges that have plagued Miami-based Centurion Air Cargo and sister airline SkyLease resulted ...
News / Modern Logistics' one-stop shop aims to revolutionise Brazil's air freight market
Modern Logistics, the yet-to-launch Brazilian carrier, will receive its first aircraft in May. The 737-400F is ...
Recommends / High logistics costs put Brazil behind Mexico
Despite the relative stability of Brazil, high costs, substandard infrastructure and intransigent bureaucracy are increasingly ...
News / Mexico has the drive to overtake Brazil as Latin America's top car manufacturer
Mexico’s focus on free-trade agreements with large consumer markets is seeing it overtake Brazil as ...
Recommends / Seabury's air cargo World Cup match with Brazil
With full Brazil 2014 fervour, Seabury, the normally sensible-to-a-fault, data-driven consultancy, has tasked two senior ...
News / Relief for shippers in Brazil as new talks are set and union suspends port strikes
Shippers and importers in Brazil, fearful that a crippling dock strike was about to about ...
Recommends / Retailers flood Brazil with flatscreen TVs before the World Cup
As World Cup fever gets into full swing, we hear that TV imports into Brazil ...
News / As the World Cup gets closer, cargo crime in Brazil's major states really kicks off
With the world cup only a few weeks away (yep, football even permeates the front ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 4.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 5.Warning to shippers: more transhipment likely after IMO 2020
- 1. email@example.com on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 2. Gavin van Marle on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 3. firstname.lastname@example.org on Global economic headwinds blow a hole in PSA profits
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price