News / Tumbling Asia-to-US rates could hamper carriers in contract renewal talks
Container spot rates from Asia to the US are sliding fast, with today’s Shanghai Containerised ...
News / IMO 2020 fuel restriction may prove a ‘windfall’ for the charter market
MSC, Maersk, Cosco and CMA CGM are among ocean carriers that expect to temporarily increase ...
News / Maersk ensures supply of low-sulphur fuel on US east coast for IMO 2020
Maersk has announced a deal with New Jersey-based crude oil refiner PBF Logistics to supply ...
News / Maersk pushes logistics ambition, buying US customs house brokerage specialist
Maersk has taken another step towards offering a complete logistics service, as the lines between ...
News / Zim joins Maersk with digital US street turn booking service to beat congestion
Zim is following in the wake of Maersk in offering a digitised booking service for ...
Comment / Market Insight: Q&A with Hessel Verhage – the forklift operator who went on to run a multi-billion dollar business
“So now what? What is the answer to a freight forwarder/NVO differentiating themselves and growing ...
News / General average 'likely' as another blaze breaks out on a containership
Yet another container vessel has caught fire – the latest casualty is the 9,200 teu APL Vancouver, off the Vietnamese ...
News / Other carriers should copy Maersk and spot check containers, says TT Club
Global shipping insurer TT Club has commended Maersk’s decision to begin random spot checks on ...
News / Carriers defend new street turn charges shippers say are 'insane'
Shipping lines have defended what shippers described as “insane” charges for ‘street turns’, claiming customers will ...
- 1.Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 2.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM + Ceva + Geodis – the endgame
- 1. Frederik deCockBuning on Still no news for cargo owners on retrieval of Yantian Express containers
- 2. email@example.com on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 3. Former Account Executive on Analysis: takeover bid for XPO Logistics just a matter of time – and share price
- 4. Frederik deCockBuning on CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 5. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO