News / Carriers upgrade Asia-Med services as container rates to north Europe soften
With the demand outlook from Asia to North Europe hobbled by recession fears and Brexit ...
News / Despite blanked voyages, carriers still can't fill Asia-Europe ships, hitting rates
Both of the major east-west tradelanes recorded significant falls on today’s Shanghai Containerized Freight Index ...
News / Shadow of recession adds to carrier woes as rates fall after Chinese holiday
As anticipated, container spot rates softened across the major deepsea trades following the Chinese New ...
News / Transpacific spot rates soften early as carriers prepare for post-CNY slump
The last Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) before the Chinese New Year holiday has recorded ...
News / Container spot rates hold steady as carriers adjust capacity for CNY holiday
After a strong finish to 2018, container spot rates on the major east-west routes, as ...
News / 2M and Zim extend vessel-sharing agreement to transpacific and Asia-Med
The 2M alliance and Zim are to extend their cooperation to include services from Asia ...
News / 2M announces blank Asia-Europe and transpacific sailings for Chinese New Year
2M partners Maersk Line and MSC have advised their Asia-Europe and transpacific customers of a ...
News / Strong demand keeping spot rates firm as new bunker adjustment fees come aboard
Asia-Europe ocean carriers from have announced further hikes in their FAK rates this month after ...
News / A festive rate respite, but carriers may be in for 'a bumpy ride' in 2019
The penultimate reading from the Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI) for 2018 saw continued erosion ...
- 1.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 4.Transpacific BCOs 'sitting on their hands' as spot rates tumble
- 5.Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you