News / New Loadstar LongRead: South-east Asia ports on the cusp of change
The increasing ability of Asia’s secondary ports to handle some of the largest box ships ...
News / Ports need to think outside the box to make their terminals more cost-effective
Pressure is mounting on container ports to improve efficiency in terminal operations, as wholesale change ...
News / Delay-hit Felixstowe loses another service as CMA CGM switches Epic 1
CMA CGM heaped further misery on the port of Felixstowe this week by announcing it would withdraw ...
Comment / Analysis: bears get that sinking feeling as HPH Trust gets into deep water
Six years ago, Hutchinson Port Holdings (HPH) Trust’s IPO grabbed the headlines. Not only was ...
News / DP World unveils $1billion project to develop greenfield container port in Ecuador
DP World has won a concession to develop and operate a new container facility in ...
News / IMO urges 'pragmatic' approach for first three months of new container VGM rules
The IMO has urged regulators to take a “pragmatic” approach to the new SOLAS VGM ...
Recommends / Hutchison Port bets on more mega-ships calling at Shenzhen
Hutchison is further expanding its facilities in Yantian, Shenzhen. It has already opened a new ...
Recommends / Hutchison Ports’ sacking of workers by midnight text takes bastardry to a new low
Last week Hutchison Ports Holdings announced the redundancies of scores of dockworkers in Brisbane and ...
News / Jan Westerhoud steps down as chief executive of Rotterdam operator ECT
Rotterdam’s largest container terminal operator, Europe Combined Terminals (ECT), has announced that chief executive Jan ...
- 1.Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 2.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 3.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 4.Market Insight: 'Erratic' Maersk will shrink again – here are two divestment candidates
- 5.UAE bans Moldovan cargo operators from its airports, citing safety fears
- 1. Andreas Koût on 'Dynamic' year for ID Logistics as sales grow and first US subsidiary kicks in
- 2. John.email@example.com on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 3. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 4. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings
- 5. Alessandro Pasetti on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!