News / Ports need to think outside the box to make their terminals more cost-effective
Pressure is mounting on container ports to improve efficiency in terminal operations, as wholesale change ...
News / Delay-hit Felixstowe loses another service as CMA CGM switches Epic 1
CMA CGM heaped further misery on the port of Felixstowe this week by announcing it would withdraw ...
Comment / Analysis: bears get that sinking feeling as HPH Trust gets into deep water
Six years ago, Hutchinson Port Holdings (HPH) Trust’s IPO grabbed the headlines. Not only was ...
News / DP World unveils $1billion project to develop greenfield container port in Ecuador
DP World has won a concession to develop and operate a new container facility in ...
News / IMO urges 'pragmatic' approach for first three months of new container VGM rules
The IMO has urged regulators to take a “pragmatic” approach to the new SOLAS VGM ...
Recommends / Hutchison Port bets on more mega-ships calling at Shenzhen
Hutchison is further expanding its facilities in Yantian, Shenzhen. It has already opened a new ...
Recommends / Hutchison Ports’ sacking of workers by midnight text takes bastardry to a new low
Last week Hutchison Ports Holdings announced the redundancies of scores of dockworkers in Brisbane and ...
News / Jan Westerhoud steps down as chief executive of Rotterdam operator ECT
Rotterdam’s largest container terminal operator, Europe Combined Terminals (ECT), has announced that chief executive Jan ...
Recommends / Hutch a step closer to taking over Hong Kong port
Fascinating insight into the motivation behind Hutchison’s purchase last week of DP World’s Hong Kong ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 3.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 4.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM rumoured to be in talks with Geodis
- 1. Anonymous on More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 2. Distrait on Shipowners may be ready for IMO 2020, but the bunker market is not
- 3. Rodrigo de la Cruz on Leisure Cargo files for insolvency after loss of major contracts
- 4. Alex Lennane on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 5. email@example.com on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'