Peel Ports Headlines
Peel Ports: How ports are enabling the supply chain of the future
Now, more than ever, businesses need the confidence that their supply chains can cope with ...
Recommends / Liverpool-Dublin ferry service hit by payment row
This is where the economic fallout from the pandemic starts to get particularly messy: port ...
Recommends / Peel Ports JV to develop Liverpool container terminal
Although missing in this Reuters headline, perhaps the main story here is that Liverpool owner ...
News / Shipping softens towards 'no-deal' after Whitehall Brexit scenario leak
Optimism is growing across UK shipping after the leak of government documents predicting worst-case scenarios ...
News / Peel Ports moves into forwarding arena with acquisition of Quality Freight
The blurring of supply chains continues, as Peel Ports moves into the forwarding business with ...
People / Peel Ports launches recruitment drive for more 'bold business leaders'
Peel Ports has announced plans to hire 250 new staff this year, “in anticipation of ...
News / Peel Ports set to fly with integrated airport tracking and booking technology
Seaports are starting to use technology designed for their airport cousins that can help with tracking vessels ...
News / Integrated 'end-to-end' container distribution service a first for port of Liverpool
Port of Liverpool owner Peel Ports is set to launch a container rail service to ...
People / Jouke Schaap appointed new head of Peel Ports' container operation
Peel Ports has recruited APM Terminals’ Jouke Schaap to head-up its container operation. Peel, which recently ...
News / Liverpool aims to capitalise on new deepwater port and lure business from the south
Liverpool’s maritime community is confident in its ability to capitalise on its new deepwater terminal, ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 4.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 5.No sympathy for carriers from shippers who must foot the bill for bunker hikes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag