Peel Ports Headlines
People / Peel Ports launches recruitment drive for more 'bold business leaders'
Peel Ports has announced plans to hire 250 new staff this year, “in anticipation of ...
News / Peel Ports set to fly with integrated airport tracking and booking technology
Seaports are starting to use technology designed for their airport cousins that can help with tracking vessels ...
News / Integrated 'end-to-end' container distribution service a first for port of Liverpool
Port of Liverpool owner Peel Ports is set to launch a container rail service to ...
People / Jouke Schaap appointed new head of Peel Ports' container operation
Peel Ports has recruited APM Terminals’ Jouke Schaap to head-up its container operation. Peel, which recently ...
News / Liverpool aims to capitalise on new deepwater port and lure business from the south
Liverpool’s maritime community is confident in its ability to capitalise on its new deepwater terminal, ...
People / Peel Ports adds Rachel Hinton and Amanda Harvey to management team
Peel Ports has appointed Amanda Harvey as head of bulk terminal operations and Rachel Hinton ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 3.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 4.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM rumoured to be in talks with Geodis
- 1. Anonymous on More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 2. Distrait on Shipowners may be ready for IMO 2020, but the bunker market is not
- 3. Rodrigo de la Cruz on Leisure Cargo files for insolvency after loss of major contracts
- 4. Alex Lennane on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'