Peel Ports Headlines
People / Peel Ports launches recruitment drive for more 'bold business leaders'
Peel Ports has announced plans to hire 250 new staff this year, “in anticipation of ...
News / Integrated 'end-to-end' container distribution service a first for port of Liverpool
Port of Liverpool owner Peel Ports is set to launch a container rail service to ...
People / Jouke Schaap appointed new head of Peel Ports' container operation
Peel Ports has recruited APM Terminals’ Jouke Schaap to head-up its container operation. Peel, which recently ...
News / Liverpool aims to capitalise on new deepwater port and lure business from the south
Liverpool’s maritime community is confident in its ability to capitalise on its new deepwater terminal, ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?